0x Protocol ZRX Predictions

Status
Archived

evo

Site Admin
I've been looking at 0x Protocol Exchange, which trades as ZRX.

Yes, this is speculation, but the more research I've done, the more blue sky I see in the upcoming years for this coin. ZRX is positioned to become the trading standard for ERC20 tokens. It has the most flexible approach and caters to a wide range of applications. By 2020, there will be separate order books for traditional assets, which is a trillion dollar market, which will inevitably be ERC20 tokenized.

At the time of this post, ZRX is trading around 0.76 USD, and is up 370% over the last month.

Realistically, I can see ZRX approaching $3.50 to $4 by the end of 2018.

Of course, this is all just speculation.

From
US
I've been looking at 0x Protocol Exchange, which trades as ZRX.

Yes, this is speculation, but the more research I've done, the more blue sky I see in the upcoming years for this coin. ZRX is positioned to become the trading standard for ERC20 tokens. It has the most flexible approach and caters to a wide range of applications. By 2020, there will be separate order books for traditional assets, which is a trillion dollar market, which will inevitably be ERC20 tokenized.

At the time of this post, ZRX is trading around 0.76 USD, and is up 370% over the last month.

Realistically, I can see ZRX approaching $3.50 to $4 by the end of 2018.

Of course, this is all just speculation.
Can this coin be mined?

IaimToMisBehave

evo

Site Admin
At present day, this is a moot point. But I absolutely love how they handled their ICO when this launched 4 months ago:

People had 3 days to register an Ethereum address through the Civic app. When the ICO opened, registered investors had a cap on how many funds they could invest in the first 24 hours. This allowed everyone who registered to have 24 hours to get in. After the 24 hours, the cap for each investor increased, assuming the overall fundraising target had not been reached. And there was no pre-sale for big time investors. No alarm clocks. No obscene gas prices. No discount rates for friends. Guaranteed opportunities and fairly decent, although not fool proof, effort to prevent whales from eating everything.

This should be an example of how future ICO models are going forward.

evo

Site Admin
And for those who don't understand ZRX, here's a simplified method to explain the 0x Protocol they are building:

Have you ever heard of HTTP? Yes, you use it every day to visit websites.

Have you ever heard of SMTP? Yes, you use it every day to send emails.

Both of these protocols allow websites and email to function on the Internet.

If someone wants to build a website or start an email service (GMail, Hotmail, etc.), they are required to use these protocols.

0x is also a protocol, which allows any developer to build decentralized exchanges and apps for people to trade ERC20 tokens (ETH, OMG, etc.) without having to depend on a central entity (today's exchanges) and risk the security of their money.

And ZRX is to the 0x Protocol the same way Ether is to Ethereum.

ZRX is an ERC20 token, which will be used to pay fees on these exchanges built on the 0x Protocol.

This means, in the future, when you use a decentralized exchange or any application (built on the 0x Protocol) to trade your crypto, the exchange fees will be paid with ZRX.

From
US
And for those who don't understand ZRX, here's a simplified method to explain the 0x Protocol they are building:

Have you ever heard of HTTP? Yes, you use it every day to visit websites.

Have you ever heard of SMTP? Yes, you use it every day to send emails.

Both of these protocols allow websites and email to function on the Internet.

If someone wants to build a website or start an email service (GMail, Hotmail, etc.), they are required to use these protocols.

0x is also a protocol, which allows any developer to build decentralized exchanges and apps for people to trade ERC20 tokens (ETH, OMG, etc.) without having to depend on a central entity (today's exchanges) and risk the security of their money.

And ZRX is to the 0x Protocol the same way Ether is to Ethereum.

ZRX is an ERC20 token, which will be used to pay fees on these exchanges built on the 0x Protocol.

This means, in the future, when you use a decentralized exchange or any application (built on the 0x Protocol) to trade your crypto, the exchange fees will be paid with ZRX.
Isn't it HTTPS

IaimToMisBehave

Status
Archived