Altcoins to be mined?

Hey guys! Many of my friends started putting some money into various altcoins and are convinced that a lot of money can be made. They are absolutely obsessed with the blogchain and its potential to revolutionise our world. Anything to be known before getting into it? And can you recommend coins for beginning miners working on a small scale? Thanks guys, I'm greatful for any advice you have for me.

Apr 2017
Texas
Hey guys! Many of my friends started putting some money into various altcoins and are convinced that a lot of money can be made. They are absolutely obsessed with the blogchain and its potential to revolutionise our world. Anything to be known before getting into it? And can you recommend coins for beginning miners working on a small scale? Thanks guys, I'm greatful for any advice you have for me.
Hello, one way to get started mining is to get the right equipment based on your budget, factor in expenses of maintenance, and electricity costs. In many cases, unless you're willing to drop a decent amount of money on a mining rig, the cost often outweighs the benefits of mining. In many cases it's easier and cheaper to just buy the dips on hold long term. If you do decide to mine, I would use https://nanopool.org/. It's one of the easiest to get up and running and it supports 7 different coins.

I'm into pos mining very much.
It's very convenient (I've been looking for a safe place to store my funds), beneficial (I get 12% annually for doing nothing) and efortless.
You no longer have to spend money on miners and video cards. To get the reward from Cryptonex pos mining, you need to register a web wallet, buy CNX coins, transfer the coins to the desktop wallet and keep it online as long as possible. (one more adavntage is that CNX price growth is not included in the income. So, pay attention to cnx.

I could mining online?
Technically, yes. Practically, no…
Laptops aren’t powerful enough or power efficient enough to mine any of the major altcoins in a cost effective or timely manner. As far as the remaining 700+ non-major altcoins that aren’t really worth anything anyway, still no (probably...)
There are so many new coins coming out all the time, who knows from which source? Tomorrow, the answer may change.