Altcoins to be mined?

Hey guys! Many of my friends started putting some money into various altcoins and are convinced that a lot of money can be made. They are absolutely obsessed with the blogchain and its potential to revolutionise our world. Anything to be known before getting into it? And can you recommend coins for beginning miners working on a small scale? Thanks guys, I'm greatful for any advice you have for me.

Apr 2017
Texas
Hey guys! Many of my friends started putting some money into various altcoins and are convinced that a lot of money can be made. They are absolutely obsessed with the blogchain and its potential to revolutionise our world. Anything to be known before getting into it? And can you recommend coins for beginning miners working on a small scale? Thanks guys, I'm greatful for any advice you have for me.
Hello, one way to get started mining is to get the right equipment based on your budget, factor in expenses of maintenance, and electricity costs. In many cases, unless you're willing to drop a decent amount of money on a mining rig, the cost often outweighs the benefits of mining. In many cases it's easier and cheaper to just buy the dips on hold long term. If you do decide to mine, I would use https://nanopool.org/. It's one of the easiest to get up and running and it supports 7 different coins.