ANY SOLUTION TO RECOVER WALLET BACKUP

Hello,i had a wallet on my old PC and be mistake i send some etc to the old one.The problem is that i do not have backup and i tried to recover some files (exodus support) told me with a program a friend suggest me the active file recovery but with no results.
the files i am looking for is seedcase and the hard drive have already used and formatted one more time.

Any suggestion?or any better recovery tool to use?

I lost about $45,000 to an IQ option broker and 2 fake binary option website as well but I am sharing my experience here so as to enlighten and educate everyone that is losing money or has lost money to a scam including binary options, dating scams and fake ICOs.

However , I have been able to recover all the money I lost to the scammers with the help of a recovery professional and I am pleased to inform you that there is hope for everyone that has lost money to scam.
you can reach out to her on CYBERGEEK2050 (@) GMAIL

I was lured to invest much amount on binary options late last year because it looked so real to me, anyone would have fall into such also. I was so scammed in the process and lost all my money. Great i was able to get 85% of my lost funds back, sacrificing 15% was not bad and was worth it. All thanks to WEALTHRECOVERY@AOL.COM if you also in need of help you can also WhatsApp +12626746196
"You have not lived today until you have done something for someone who can never repay you"
John Bunyan