Anyone making money off low-cap altcoins this month?

Status
Archived
From
San Francisco
Hi all, i've been pretty disappointed in the loss from TRX, XRP, and XVG. Really wish I sold when they were "up" last month.

I've been making a lot of BTC from this pump group I'm in, about 30% gains from each pump, which is awesome. But I still want to find some good long-term coins to invest in too.

From
US
Hi all, i've been pretty disappointed in the loss from TRX, XRP, and XVG. Really wish I sold when they were "up" last month.

I've been making a lot of BTC from this pump group I'm in, about 30% gains from each pump, which is awesome. But I still want to find some good long-term coins to invest in too.
I'm down on TRX.
What pump group are u in?
I read not so good things about pump grouos

IaimToMisBehave

From
San Francisco
Yeah TRX has been sucking big time. XRP too. Playing with my emotions lol.
I tried a few groups, one was a big scam and the other looked legit but people dumped fast. the last one i signed up in (t.me/BondurantInvestment) i was in on Russia Coin and BTG when they pumped recently, made some good BTC from those.

From
DFW, TX
I tried a few groups, one was a big scam and the other looked legit but people dumped fast. the last one i signed up in (t.me/BondurantInvestment) i was in on Russia Coin and BTG when they pumped recently, made some good BTC from those.

95% (or more) of all cryptos are scams, so do your own research. I love XRP being so low...that means BUY MORE!

From
US
How many times have u used this pump group

IaimToMisBehave

From
US
im thinking of selling my xrp if it gets to $5
I wished I sold XRP on the last pump.
The question is when will it get another pump.
Hitting $5 is going to take a while. Since the CEO and the higher ups owns most of the coins. There the one manipulating the prices

IaimToMisBehave

From
Belfast n. Ireland
I wished I sold XRP on the last pump.
The question is when will it get another pump.
Hitting $5 is going to take a while. Since the CEO and the higher ups owns most of the coins. There the one manipulating the prices

IaimToMisBehave
That's exactly why I'm selling it if it gets near $5 I don't think it will go any higher but I could be wrong

Status
Archived