Axie Infinity: Acquiring Axies and Land

evo

Site Admin
How do I know which Axies are good in battle?
The battle meta is always evolving based on balancing updates. However, you can see what the top players are using through a community tool built by Axie.zone.

Why are Axies so expensive?
Axies are priced based on supply and demand. The price of Axies can go up if demand is high and supply is constrained. The only way to create more Axies is through breeding, which requires love potions. The potions can only be earned by playing the game. This means that each Axie requires blood, sweat, and tears to create.

What are Mystic Axies?
Mystic Axies make a statement when someone is scanning your account and show that you’re a true connoisseur of the rare Axie market. Like you, Mystic Axies were born special. Only ~30% of Origin Axies possess a Mystic part. Since Origin Axies are capped at 4088 total, the scarcity of Mystic Axies is guaranteed by a smart contract. They’ll be rare forever. Rumors and legend also say that they’ll have amazing powers in the future as new features and gameplay modes are released.

Where can I learn more about the Axie Economy?
You can find data related to Axie in these places:
What is Land in Axie Infinity?
Land is an upcoming game mode that will unlock further utility for Axie related game assets. Lunacia, the Axie homeland, is divided into tokenized plots of land which act as homes and bases of operation for their Axies. Plots can be upgraded over time using a variety of resources and crafting ingredients that can be found when playing the game. In addition, land-owners might find AXS tokens on their land plots, or use the Axies that occupy the land plot to explore resource nodes on the map. When interacting with resources nodes Axies can find AXS and potentially other resources.

How can I buy an NFT?
  1. Download the Ronin Wallet
  2. Deposit ETH to your Ronin Wallet through your Axie Official Dashboard
  3. In order to deposit, you will need ETH on an Ethereum wallet (i.e. Metamask)
How do I breed Axies?
Explore the Axies Infinity breeding guides.

Cryptocurrency Discussions Cryptocurrency Forum
Learn more about Mystic Axies in Axie Infinity Non-Fungible Tokens