Ay-up!

Hi guys! Just discovered this website and really wanted to contribute to all the amazing content you guys are posting. I'm quite a newbe when it comes to crypto and hoping to learn from you guys. My girlfriend has been investing for years and keeps telling me to do so too - now really considering, just thought it wouldn't harm to get some opinions in first. I'll keep you posted and might come up with some questions you could help me with. Can't wait to dig in!

Apr 2017
Texas
Hi guys! Just discovered this website and really wanted to contribute to all the amazing content you guys are posting. I'm quite a newbe when it comes to crypto and hoping to learn from you guys. My girlfriend has been investing for years and keeps telling me to do so too - now really considering, just thought it wouldn't harm to get some opinions in first. I'll keep you posted and might come up with some questions you could help me with. Can't wait to dig in!
Welcome!

Bitcoin will overtake banks just like email did to post offices, so don’t give up. I started buying BTC when it was $5000, I bought 2BTC at first, I used to Buy and Hold until i came across a testimony about a Trader Bernard lorin that teaches people how to trade and increase their Bitcoins,the first week working with him i increased my 2 BTC to 7BTC, bitcoin will soon be worth $20,000 which means a lot of gain for me, increase the little you have, contact him at Benardlorin@gmail.com