Best Cryptocurrency Exchange

Hi

I have just opened a bunch of account, Kracken, Bitstamp,Bittrex and coinbase.

Can anyone tell me what is the best Exchange for a UK user. Is there an exchange that has most of the ALT coins as the coins i am looking to invest in are spread between all of the mentioned above.

I would prefer to find most coins on 1 Exchange. is this possible?. also most of the new coins that are just about to be released.

Thanks

Apr 2017
Texas
Hi

Can anyone tell me what is the best Exchange for a UK user. Is there an exchange that has most of the ALT coins as the coins i am looking to invest in are spread between all of the mentioned above.

I would prefer to find most coins on 1 Exchange. is this possible?. also most of the new coins that are just about to be released.

Thanks
All exchanges will host some of the same coins as others but there isn't really an exchange that supports a majority over another. Best thing to do is find a reputable exchange that supports a lot of the coins you are interested in and use that. Binance is a pretty good option. But like most exchanges they only deal in crypto. So either way you will have to buy BTC or maybe ETH (check the pairings for the exchange and coins you're interested in) and then you'll have to send your BTC or ETH there to exchange for the other coins.

With due respect, it is difficult to say which is the best exchange in the current scenario, as there are exchanges spread across the globe which deal in multiple currencies. It is difficult to find an exchange that would meet all our requirements. The only way out is by developing your own crypto exchange with the help of a white label solution provider or by getting an exchange script. But the latter option is quite complicated and requires a lot of funds coupled with expertise. So if you want you can launch your exchange(only if you want to) with the help of a white label solution provider like Ibinex.

Hi

Thanks

The young and fast growing crypto to crypto exchange PRANDEX. It is the India’s first International Cryptocurrency Exchange. They have 50 major coins/tokens and more than 100 trading pairs already listed on their exchange in BTC, ETH and USDT markets and they support 15 languages. I think it is the bast place for exchange most coins/tokens in one exchange.