Best Free Crypto Coin Portfolio

Status
Archived

evo

Site Admin
For anyone who stores their crypto across multiple wallets (Coinbase, Poloniex, Jaxx, Kraken, Gatehub, etc.), having a good crypto coin portfolio to aggregate everything is much more convenient than logging into each wallet and checking your balances.

The best free crypto coin portfolio I've found is cryptofolio:

https://www.cryptofolio.info

The first time you goto the site, a unique ID will be randomly generated and added to your URL. Be sure to bookmark this URL because this is your unique portfolio. Nobody can access your portfolio unless you share your unique URL. And if you lose your unique URL, you will have to create a new one.

Once you've bookmarked your unique URL, you can build your portfolio. Simply add a new row for each crypto coin you want to track, input your quantity, and you're all set. Each row has the option to assign which exchange you want your price data to come from.

There is currently data from 28 exchanges and 473 coins.

It also stores graph data of your portfolio and each individual row for the past 2 weeks.

Use of cryptofolio is 100% free.

Yes, there is a premium option, where you gain additional features, namely your graph dashboard will go back farther than 2 weeks. The premium option is a one time donation of $10 USD.

Personally, I don't use the graphs, and I've been fine using the free option as a dashboard to see my overall holdings across Coinbase, Poloniex, Jaxx, and Kraken.

Status
Archived