Best place to get alt coins wide variety, with current slowdown

I really think Tron will moon, so much fake news around Tron great time to buy as it’s so low. Tron has a firm team and a very interesting idea on what it hopes to achieve. I’m going to grab another 1500 sometime tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is 500 enough or worthwhile? agreed on their team etc they seem good

It’s my favourite coin at the moment so I would say yes but I think it’s going to be a slow burner so don’t expect the moon too soon

Im not. 90% of my money is in Bitcoin, Ether and Bitcoin Cash, with Ether the dominant holding at 65% roughly.
I just decided to up my stake in Etherium Classic to 1.75 , seeing the value of my Ether nudged me this way, also the other Bitcoin currencys doing very well. I expect Etherium classic to rise fast and hard if cryptos take over.

Just on TRX. What do you think is the max it can reach by 2030?
If in 2018 investors start flocking, real world experienced investors that is.
Cryptos take over gradually or take some air time lets say in the real world.
Surely the likes of TRX, OMG, Eth Classic etc. basically the 2nd and 3rd rank coins right now will surely rocket beyond the forecasts people are putting out.

I dont think its impossible for Etherium to go past 20K this year even. I know that is balls out but why not Bitcoin did it? If the industry takes off it will.

Im not. 90% of my money is in Bitcoin, Ether and Bitcoin Cash, with Ether the dominant holding at 65% roughly.
I just decided to up my stake in Etherium Classic to 1.75 , seeing the value of my Ether nudged me this way, also the other Bitcoin currencys doing very well. I expect Etherium classic to rise fast and hard if cryptos take over.

Just on TRX. What do you think is the max it can reach by 2030?
If in 2018 investors start flocking, real world experienced investors that is.
Cryptos take over gradually or take some air time lets say in the real world.
Surely the likes of TRX, OMG, Eth Classic etc. basically the 2nd and 3rd rank coins right now will surely rocket beyond the forecasts people are putting out.

I dont think its impossible for Etherium to go past 20K this year even. I know that is balls out but why not Bitcoin did it? If the industry takes off it will.
Trx does have a lot of volume, it’s true and it gets a lot of criticism because of it, but for the amount it wants to achieve in terms of a decentralized internet it will need much more volume than other cryptos, that, for instance only will cater for one niche market. If it is indeed to be a host for content that in some markets is unlawful and to circumvent governmental censorship then I can really see it taking off. This is especially relevant as the markets where censorship is most prevelant are the very same markets where Cryptocurrencies are most popular. These two factors will, drive both its volume and its popularity. It’s price will rise as a consequence I believe

To add to that, I really do believe that TRX as a platform is a superb idea, backed by some great people, I think the price is being manipulated as the people who understand want it at a much lower price

Trx does have a lot of volume, it’s true and it gets a lot of criticism because of it, but for the amount it wants to achieve in terms of a decentralized internet it will need much more volume than other cryptos, that, for instance only will cater for one niche market. If it is indeed to be a host for content that in some markets is unlawful and to circumvent governmental censorship then I can really see it taking off. This is especially relevant as the markets where censorship is most prevelant are the very same markets where Cryptocurrencies are most popular. These two factors will, drive both its volume and its popularity. It’s price will rise as a consequence I believe

Personally I like Verge and one I'm trying to get but apparently not on all exchange s yet.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yeah a few guys in my groups have been loving XRP for past week or so, seems like a solid coin and has been rising steadily, I don’t own any personally but may take a punt

XRB not XRP, You really should take a look Google them I think there really going places. Just mad as heck that Exchange s are super slow/not accepting new registration, and they XRB not on Binance Yet coming soon I really want to beat that rush.

XRB not XRP, You really should take a look Google them I think there really going places. Just mad as heck that Exchange s are super slow/not accepting new registration, and they XRB not on Binance Yet coming soon I really want to beat that rush.

Yeah, my mistake lol, Railblocks, not Ripple , both great coins, massive price difference, also Funcoin, ADA, Reddcoin, so many coins, so much opportunity

Yeah, my mistake lol, Railblocks, not Ripple , both great coins, massive price difference, also Funcoin, ADA, Reddcoin, so many coins, so much opportunity

I know lol, I have No small test amount using new exchange of XRB. Since my start into this maddness I went with Ada, Neo, XRP, VEN, XRG, WABI... With ETH. Exciting times hard to choose.

the way i understand their policy if i invite you and you invite someone and so on it forms a chain and we all get rewards on each others purchases seems to be what im getting from it but i could be wrong if i am please correct me i dont want to be bullshitting anyone