Best way to invest in crypto?

From
New York
I would say don't put all of your money into one coin right away, instead, pick two or three coins that speak to you (obviously do some research beforehand).

Reactions: evo
From
Well, I submitted a help desk ticket and they said I needed to answer some questions to finish verifying my identity which I did

And, I still cannot manually enter my bank account info so funds can be ACH'd into my coin base account.

They have some other option that asks for my online banking login which is a none starter. Even if I was willing to do that, my bank send a text to my phone for 2 part authentication before I can login

Are there any other suggestions?

I found a toll-free number for Coinbase support (888-908-7930) but if they cannot help, what other trading platforms are recommended other than Coinbase and Binance (these guys say they aren't available in my area yet)

From
Well, I found out that calling 888-908-7930 is useless because this is just for customers using some Coinbase card (I assume like a debit card, or credit card)

So far, there is no way for me to actually get help from Coinbase to assist me with funding my Coinbase account

So, what other secure options are there available other than Coinbase?

From
Hungary
CoinMarketCap has a list of cryptocurrency exchanges ranked by size (but they say they also take legitimacy/trustworthiness into consideration):

If I were you I would look at some of the top ones and check if they are available in my area. I have only ever used Binance, but I've heard good reviews about Kraken. Also, Binance and Binance.us are two different things - are you sure Binance is not available for you?

From
Hungary
It is obvious that buying bitcoin a bad idea now, since there is a lot of hype and the price is constantly fluctuating, it is difficult to predict it. But there are many ideas around cryptocurrencies. [...]

Hype and volatility will always be present in the crypto market - this is something we just have to deal with. It's not so much the volatility but more the recent bearish trend of Bitcoin that concerns people. That said, I don't think it's a bad idea to buy bitcoin around this time - when would you buy if not at a time when the price is low? If you are a trader, you can very well take advantage of the fluctuations, and if you are a hodler, long-term prospects matter more, and Bitcoin is still likely to be bullish again in the future.

From
Philippines
Do you use your computer all the time? I’m sure you don't get the most out of it. It's time to fix it and get some profit! Step 1—install CryptoTab Browser, step 2—use it on a daily basis, step 3—earn BTC and withdraw it easily anytime. Start earning now !!! https://cryptotabbrowser.com/20857741