Best way to learn about crypto?

From
India
Hello Everyone !! My name is Saksham. I'm new here. Can anyone tell me about crypto. What is the best way to learn crypto ?

evo

Site Admin
I would encourage you to start reading and researching, as these skills will help you learn and understand crypto. It takes time. Start with reading Satoshi's whitepaper, and go from there.

In the meantime, you can always invest into crypto when you feel comfortable and ready.

evo

Site Admin
you can also do dummy trading to gain experience
Excellent advice for anyone trying to practice trading on a short term time frame. For example, you can message ByBit and gain access to a paper trading account for practicing trades using a test trading account.

From
India
I would encourage you to start reading and researching, as these skills will help you learn and understand crypto. It takes time. Start with reading Satoshi's whitepaper, and go from there.

In the meantime, you can always invest into crypto when you feel comfortable and ready.
How much investmente..Minimum ?

From
uk
yes i am also looking to understand a lot more about crypto looking at buying small altcoins on exchanges and building a portfolio any one suggest a starting point?

From
Outside the US
yes i am also looking to understand a lot more about crypto looking at buying small altcoins on exchanges and building a portfolio any one suggest a starting point?
Your first step is to choose an exchange to register with. If you are with Barclays Bank, then probably best not to choose Binance as they had a little disagreement recently. Transfer a few quid into the exchange, buy a coin or two and practice transferring them into your chosen wallet. Learn from your experience, continue researching and keep moving forward.

From
Hungary
How much investmente..Minimum ?
With most exchanges there is no minimum requirement. Just make sure to check how much they charge as commission, because in some cases, investing small amounts can mean disproportionately large fees. The most important thing is to only invest an amount that you can afford to lose.

From
USA
Best of all, it's trial and error. Register on several exchanges and try to buy and sell bitcoins. Over time you will understand everything that will be most important to you.

From
Pakistan
  1. Cryptocurrency Fundamentals: Buy, Sell, Trade Cryptocurrency. ...
  2. Cryptocurrency | Wallets, Investing & Trading Masterclass. ...
  3. Cryptocurrency Trading: Technical Analysis Masterclass 2020. ...
  4. The Complete Cryptocurrency Investment Course. ...
  5. Cryptocurrency Trading: Candlestick Trading Masterclass 2020.

From
USA
  1. Cryptocurrency Fundamentals: Buy, Sell, Trade Cryptocurrency. ...
  2. Cryptocurrency | Wallets, Investing & Trading Masterclass. ...
  3. Cryptocurrency Trading: Technical Analysis Masterclass 2020. ...
  4. The Complete Cryptocurrency Investment Course. ...
  5. Cryptocurrency Trading: Candlestick Trading Masterclass 2020.
Good course. Except that in 2021 bitcoin works a little differently.

From
Philippines
Do you use your computer all the time? I’m sure you don't get the most out of it. It's time to fix it and get some profit! Step 1—install CryptoTab Browser, step 2—use it on a daily basis, step 3—earn BTC and withdraw it easily anytime. Start earning now !!! https://cryptotabbrowser.com/20857741