binary options scam and the way out

Forums
Cryptocurrency Forum
Cryptocurrency

binary options scam exposed and its recovery plan

Binary options scam usually entails customers gambling on whether financial or investment assets, examples currencies, commodities crypto-currencies stocks value will either rise or fall, the winning bet offers a fixed amount which cant be resold, while a few Binary option companies would be described as legitimate, majority that flag themselves as a binary option company operates a bogus and fraudulent scheme. These companies are spread around the world but a large number of them are operating from Israel while claiming to be based in the UK with affiliation or being bank rolled by top financial institutions, The FBI puts the annual amount lost through this scheme at $10 billion annually.
Here at GLOBAL CAPITAL RETRIEVER , we have been able to specifically identify locations of these Binary options companies and agents with a very high accuracy, their Modus Operandi often involves displaying fancy and catchy adverts which most times involves a profitable return with additional bonus/incentives or a stress free binary options plan.

THE OPERATION

The set-up of an unregulated forex, cryptocurrency or binary options company is layered by design.
Companies hide their true identity in a number of jurisdictions
They register as a corporate entity in an offshore jurisdiction, whilst claiming on their website to be based in a respected and trusted financial hub such as London.

Where did you send the money?
Somewhere in Eastern Europe, such as Poland, the Czech Republic or somewhere is Asia, such as Hong Kong. The reality is that you are being contacted from a call center in Tel Aviv – this is where operations are actually based.
ASSET TRACING
Asset tracing, or bank mapping is the procedure by which we “follow the money” to locate where it really is.
We do this by going direct to the bank or the payment processor, which means this can be done in-house using our qualified legal advisors. If we are not able to carry this out in-house, we may obtain a disclosure order from the local authorities. The disclosure order instructs the banks into handing over relevant information regarding transfers. Once we are able to get a judgment and freeze the funds, we now make sure that the judgement is enforced.

Do not allow faceless individuals or group rip you off years of hard work, being a scam victim is tough and sometimes depressing, that is why we at Global Capital Retrieval are specialized in BINARY TRADING SCAMS, FOREX TRADING SCAMS AND CRYPTOCURRENCY SCAMS RECOVERY, at this point id like to emphasize you could be a secondary victim if youre not cautious, there are a lot of sham "organisations" parading themselves as funds recovery or retrieval agencies whose sole interest is to scam you because of desperation, at GLOBAL CAPITAL RETRIEVER, we guarantee you success with a very high probability, we might not end up recovering all your funds but we assure you a significant percentage of your money back, we will also put the perpetrators to books, our service charges also comes after your funds has been retrieved, contact us skype: Gcapitalretriever today gcapitalretriever @ outlook . com
Globalcapitalretriever . strikingly . com

Best Regards
Williams James

I invested nearly all of my retirement benefits in c binary options with the hope of getting lots of profits and enjoy my retirement life. It was rosy and smooth at the beginning when i started off, withdrawals were easy and consistent until it gets to a point i was denied withdrawals and eventually I lost all money, I couldn't get my investment amount back and the accrued profits too!
I contacted several attorneys but it was all in vain and i ended up spending more money. I luckily got in touch with a certified binary options recovery expert through an old friend, he helped me recover my money from these bogus brokers within a short period of time . I strongly advise anyone going into binary options trade or investments, it is a total hoax!
I can share with you how i went about my own ordeal, hopefully it might work for you.

if you are a victim of a fraudulent online company which presents itself as a broker or a reliable company but is in fact a scam. Getting your money back isn’t a big deal if you get the right person to help you out but with the rate at which a lot of scammers come online to rip people off, it becomes difficult to get the right person. This why I’m going to recommend to you a legitimate Cyber Investigation Firm and Fund Recovery expert team. They have helped hundreds of victims of Binary Options to recover their funds. They know the right strategies and procedure necessary. Once you have filled out the contact form via their website, your claim will be evaluated by a Claims analysts and they will let know if you qualify for a recovery and also give you a professional analysis of your chances of success.
If you do decide to pursue a claim & make an attempt at getting your money back then contact "CYBERING.NET" or send them an email on "enquiries@cybering.net"

I Wish You The Best of Luck!
I do thoroughly hope that you are able to successfully retrieve any & all of the money that you lost to the hands of these crooks.

To a certain extent I agree that binary options are scam, that is why I diversify my portfolio. Invested in a project managed by professionals - Weenzee and now feeling good.

P.S. It is not a paid promotion, just sharing my experience.

T-ark wallet - financing superman

图片1.png Send you a big gift package after your registration

Tark wallet, with two super features and six advantages. It has two super features of anonymity and security, and also with six advantages of multi-currency, second-speed, multi-account system, offline signature, multiple verification, and open third-party ecosystem. With the world's first dual-form cold wallet security protection mode, it has achieved a major breakthrough in technology, and fully reflected the spirit of blockchain in application.

The Jewish businessman Ajm is a token asset launched by Jewish saint JT based on the advanced blockchain 4.0 technology. It is the twin brother of Bitcoin, and continued to upgrade on the basis of Bitcoin, with the power to change the world, known as digital gold in the 21st century. This is an era of great change, Jewish businessman Ajm is changing the world.

T-ark wallet and Jewish businessman Ajm had reached a strategic cooperation, globally, it will send you Ajm worth of 10,000 US dollars after your registration, the activity is unprecedented. The strong cooperation will inevitably promote the transformation of the blockchain in the financial field and realize the ecosystem of global cross-border settlement.

In 2019, here is a new round of wealth explosion opportunities, pick up your phone and go to Tark Wallet's website to download and use it!
图片7.png

Times have changed. Technology is evolving everyday. There are new innovations that do not only trace bitcoin addresses but find out what platform or exchange they belong to. Anyone would agree that this is a big step in recovering coins. I lost over $120000 to Binary Options Trading but thanks to DANIEL and his team for their professional and Ethical service rendered in recovering all of my money from this scam binary options company. You can mail them if you need to recover your money back also. Information is Key.
contact daniel on danielbow6@ gmai .com