Bitcoin Price Prediction

Cryptocurrency Forum - Nov 6th 2017

1. eDave

eDave

Canada
    Bitcoin has been booming these last weeks. One of the key point is the hard fork (Bitcoin Gold). When it happens, there may be a price correction.

I think that by the end of the year, Bitcoin can hit between 8k and 9k.

2. EagleUp

EagleUp

USA
    Yep, I'm my prediction is that BTC will be worth something like $8500 at the ned of the year.

But I was wrong so many times about BTC, that I don't even dare to be guesing what will happen next. I'm just enjoying the ride!

V4Vendetta likes this.
  3. obizcoin

obizcoin

India
    The price of Bitcoin fluctuates
    There could be any of these reasons for fluctuations
    Economic Factors - Supply / Demand fluctuations
    Public Sentiments - Sentimentals attached to ownership of bitcoins
    Charts and Trends - Technical analysis trends can have impact on price change
    Market News - Banks or reputed individuals and other institutions forming opinions on Bitcoin survival and future
    Legal Impositions - Governments posing restricitions or liberaliing use of bitcoin can have a critical impact
    Security - Security concerns like hacking into popular exchanges can hurt sentiments in the short run
    Mining Difficulty - In the case of proof-of-work blockchains such as Bitcoin, the mining difficulty of a coin can also have a direct relationship with its price.

BITCOIN long term prediction has always remained positive and it continues to remain positive as more and more people will start accepting and using bitcoins in daily transactions
    Currently its use is only 1% and 99% is being bought as a digital asset.
    People are considering it to be GOLD 2.0
    But as its use and application increases, price in the long run will rise

Tags: