Buy Tron with USD

Status
Archived

evo

Site Admin
You can buy TRON (TRX) on HitBTC. No verification required and you can start trading immediately.

Most of the TRX volume is on Binance, Coinnest, and Coinegg.

From
US
You can buy TRON (TRX) on HitBTC. No verification required and you can start trading immediately.

Most of the TRX volume is on Binance, Coinnest, and Coinegg.
Hi Evo. Trying to get a HitBTC accound. Entered email and password. At the part where they are supposed to send me a conf email. Been a few hours and still nothing. Think they are just overloaded at the moment? Is there something I'm missing? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

evo

Site Admin
Hi Evo. Trying to get a HitBTC accound. Entered email and password. At the part where they are supposed to send me a conf email. Been a few hours and still nothing. Think they are just overloaded at the moment? Is there something I'm missing? Thanks in advance.
Check your Spam folder, just in case it went in there by accident. Otherwise, all you can do is request another email verification from them and see if it goes through.

One thing you'll discover about HitBTC is their site is painstakingly slow. Not just some of the time, but all the time. Other than that, I have no complaints with them and have made many successful trades and all my withdrawals have been processed in a timely manner. But man oh man, their website is slow :confused:

From
US
Check your Spam folder, just in case it went in there by accident. Otherwise, all you can do is request another email verification from them and see if it goes through.

One thing you'll discover about HitBTC is their site is painstakingly slow. Not just some of the time, but all the time. Other than that, I have no complaints with them and have made many successful trades and all my withdrawals have been processed in a timely manner. But man oh man, their website is slow :confused:
Still haven't gotten a confirmation email. Its ok though. I'm new to this and the learning curve is quite big. Thanks again for your help! Much appreciated.

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Status
Archived