buying and selling cryptos

Status
Archived
From
united states
I am new to this world and everything I see is so difficult and very, very tightlipped so for instance i want to get in on an ico but they only accept ether. My coins are stuck in coinbase (i can't stand it!!!!). all i can do on coinbase is buy or sell its rediculous. When I try to get onto gatehub or kraken or any of these others you have to have coins to begin with or these companies do not service the u.s. i need to get my coins out of coinbase, but i don't want to sell. can anybody help?? oh that's the other thing there is not one human being at these places that you can talk to. I have sent email after email and i don't get any responses. can anybody help?????

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
I am new to this world and everything I see is so difficult and very, very tightlipped so for instance i want to get in on an ico but they only accept ether. My coins are stuck in coinbase (i can't stand it!!!!). all i can do on coinbase is buy or sell its rediculous. When I try to get onto gatehub or kraken or any of these others you have to have coins to begin with or these companies do not service the u.s. i need to get my coins out of coinbase, but i don't want to sell. can anybody help?? oh that's the other thing there is not one human being at these places that you can talk to. I have sent email after email and i don't get any responses. can anybody help?????
One thing you have to understand as a new person coming into this space is that this is a very young marketplace. Understand that one year ago today the entire crypto market cap was around $16 billion, today it's over $600 billion. There are limited exchanges in this space because its so new and the amount of people working on these exchanges are tiny and insignificant compared to the amount of people entering the space. Exchanges are simply overwhelmed, and a lot of that is from people who have no clue what they are doing and are submitting multiple trouble tickets for the same issue. I'm not trying to be harsh or suggest that is your particular situation but the reality is that kind of thing slows down the response time for everyone. My suggestion to all newbies in this space is to self educate by doing a lot of reading online and in forums and to remember that YouTube is all of our best friend. If there are coins you are interested in that aren't offered in Coinbase, then go to CoinMarketCap.com and click on the coin itself and below the chart for that coin click on the Markets tab and it will show you all the pairings that coin offers and on which exchanges it is offered. Then go to one of those exchanges, sign up for an account, wait for verification (which will take some time now) and then you can move your BTC or ETH to that exchange and exchange for the coin you want, provided they offer that pairing. And the reason why most ICO's are only accepting ETH is because most of the ICO's are being built on the Ethereum network. And the reason why most US citizens are barred from participating in these ICO's is because of the SEC's recent ruling.

From
USA
Try going to gdax, if you have cyrpto on Coinbase should be no problem bringing them there as gdax is part of Coinbase. If your looking to trade with exchange, there is a few. Recently btc, ppc, ltc, seem like they are going no where at this time so im trying out trx on binance, you can sign up here to check it out https://www.binance.com/?ref=16825765 trx is only $.04 so i see this could be more profitable depending on how much you get.

Status
Archived