Bytecoin

Status
Archived
From
Belfast n. Ireland
Only new to this forum still finding my way round so not sure of this has been asked before, my question is about bytecoin, I bought 5000 of them because it's a cheap coin and I liked their website goals and recent press release, is their any potential in this coin being a money maker with such a high supply? What would be realistic mathematically, thanks for your time and sorry of I'm just repeating what someone else has said

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Only new to this forum still finding my way round so not sure of this has been asked before, my question is about bytecoin, I bought 5000 of them because it's a cheap coin and I liked their website goals and recent press release, is their any potential in this coin being a money maker with such a high supply? What would be realistic mathematically, thanks for your time and sorry of I'm just repeating what someone else has said
Historically, large supply coins wouldn’t really do much in the way of large gains, but with so much new money pouring into crypto a lot of coins with large supplies are defying old norms. So could ByteCoin ever be the price of Bitcoin or Ether? Almost certainly not, but decent gains could still be had for sure. If this becomes multi trillion dollar marketplace, it’s possible that coins that are currently valued at 1 cent or way under could at some point reach $1. But at some point in the future there will be a reckoning, and winners and losers will be determined by the market, the rest will likely plummet in value. But we’re likely years away from such an event.

Status
Archived
Cryptocurrency Discussions Cryptocurrency Forum
Bytecoin Whitepaper - CryptoNote Cryptocurrency