Can deposit £ on Coinbase

Status
Archived
From
UK
Hi

I am trying to deposit UK £ into my coinbase account but i dont seem to have the option to do so. It is only allowing me to buy Bitcoin, Etc etc using my debit card.

I would like to deposit UK £ into my UK £ wallet on coinbase, then transfer that to my Gdax acct then buy Eth as this has lower fees.

So i have linked a Debit card on Coinbase but i cant seem to find where i can deposit UK £ into the UK £ wallet. Thanks for you help.

From
Belfast n. Ireland
Go to a site called bittylicious it's UK based you can buy with card or bank transfer buy it to your gdax wallet, not sure of they have eth but they have dash and doge when it gets to your wallet sell it for btc then buy eth if they have the trading pairs

From
Belfast n. Ireland
I use doge as the transfer fee its tiny and transfer times are good, a lot of the smaller exchanges have good trading pairs on doge but if not you can sell for btc and buy what you are looking for some exchanges are expensive some take very little fees

From
Belfast n. Ireland
If your only starting out I'd recommend kucoin it's probably my favourite exchange has a lot of choice

From
UK
If your only starting out I'd recommend kucoin it's probably my favourite exchange has a lot of choice

Hi

I was thinking of depositing £ into conibase then transfer it to gdax then buy eth or BTC, but i cant seem to deposit £ on coinbase

Status
Archived