Archived
From
Belfast n. Ireland
What's the best way to go from the cryptocurrency market to your bank account

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
What's the best way to go from the cryptocurrency market to your bank account
You have to use an exchange that will allow you to sell from crypto back into fiat. Coinbase allows this, I believe Bitstamp and Kraken do as well.

From
Greater London, UK
i have not tried selling cryptocurrencies yet. What i plan to do is move all into bitcoin and order a card such as cryptopay.me and load the card with bitcoin.
I hear you can go to am ATM cash machine and withdraw it as normal currency notes. thats the path i am going to take

From
Perthshire
i have not tried selling cryptocurrencies yet. What i plan to do is move all into bitcoin and order a card such as cryptopay.me and load the card with bitcoin.
I hear you can go to am ATM cash machine and withdraw it as normal currency notes. thats the path i am going to take

I’m keen to know more about this CRYPTO PAY CARD please ??

And when do you think the ATM’s in the UK will allow this process ??

Cheers

From
Uk
You have to use an exchange that will allow you to sell from crypto back into fiat. Coinbase allows this, I believe Bitstamp and Kraken do as well.
If I am wrong please excuse me, but Coinbase doesn't exchange cryptos into GBP direct into your UK bank account do they? They let you exchange them into your Coinbase GBP wallet, but that's it as far as I am aware. Again I really hope I'm wrong as I would love to find somewhere that pays straight into my GBP uk account.

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
From
Ireland
im using blockchain, you can cash out to iban/bic going to test it midweek.

just found 700$ USD Bitcoin in an old wallet I managed to recover, had left pittance in it :)

From
Belfast n. Ireland
If I am wrong please excuse me, but Coinbase doesn't exchange cryptos into GBP direct into your UK bank account do they? They let you exchange them into your Coinbase GBP wallet, but that's it as far as I am aware. Again I really hope I'm wrong as I would love to find somewhere that pays straight into my GBP uk account.

You can do it on CoinBase just watched a tutorial its very easy unless they have changed it, the guy was withdrawing 1 bitcoin at £1300

From
Greater London, UK
I’m keen to know more about this CRYPTO PAY CARD please ??

And when do you think the ATM’s in the UK will allow this process ??

Cheers
hey I think there are a lot of those cards. The one I suggested I myself tried to get and they have temporarily suspended issuing of cards
check it out if you want Cryptopay.me
Other cards https://www.weusecoins.com/bitcoin-debit-cards/
I have been advised not to use services where their English is bad which shows the service provider is illiterate
I also heard of lavapay which is UK based (London) and completely anomymous
You can obviously experiment if you want/. Put a small amount in

From
Michigan, USA
From my understanding you have to trade on exchange to bit coin or Etherium then transfer it to your coinbase wallet then can deposit into your bank account if you attached your wallet to bank account. I used my credit card and haven't tried to reverse anything as I'm holding for awhile.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Status
Archived