Changing cryptocurrency into cash

Status
Archived
From
Michigan, USA
It's Eths I am after exchanging, not yet, maybe in a few months. By then hopefully the UK will be in the 21st Century!
Cheers for the reply
I think UK has a new coin out or coming that involves ATMs look up LIFE crypto currency.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

From
Michigan, USA
I think UK has a new coin out or coming that involves ATMs look up LIFE crypto currency.

I also have read something that seemed very interesting paycent. Wallet/debit card easily swap from/between crypto currency and fiats.

From
Uk
I also have read something that seemed very interesting paycent. Wallet/debit card easily swap from/between crypto currency and fiats.

Isn't that USD though, and about a 2-3% conversion cost to foriegn currencies?
I just can't believe somebody hasn't set something up yet to exchange to GBP direct to your bank.
I'm no financial wizz so maybe the banks don't allow it???
Thanks for the info Darra

From
Michigan, USA
Isn't that USD though, and about a 2-3% conversion cost to foriegn currencies?
I just can't believe somebody hasn't set something up yet to exchange to GBP direct to your bank.
I'm no financial wizz so maybe the banks don't allow it???
Thanks for the info Darra
Banks are trying to buck the crypto currencies, but some are doing ok my Bank is a USA Bank but not brick n mortor. They've been dealing with crypto currency for a couple years. Any way... This Paycent sounds like it's gonna start in Asia UK not sure if they just used USD as example of Fiat. Here are some screenshots.. snaps of their white paper which has me believing at end of there plan it's use is world wide.
91b17a3082c9a2f6050bbbf0187f4b65.jpg
0534b04bf0164981358b27e54820ffdd.jpg
307bb2f0d0b5a249c65b4605644cd45d.jpg

From
Michigan, USA
Banks are trying to buck the crypto currencies, but some are doing ok my Bank is a USA Bank but not brick n mortor. They've been dealing with crypto currency for a couple years. Any way... This Paycent sounds like it's gonna start in Asia UK not sure if they just used USD as example of Fiat. Here are some screenshots.. snaps of their white paper which has me believing at end of there plan it's use is world wide.
91b17a3082c9a2f6050bbbf0187f4b65.jpg
0534b04bf0164981358b27e54820ffdd.jpg
307bb2f0d0b5a249c65b4605644cd45d.jpg

I haven't tried to send money back to my bank yet but My coinbase is attached and I've withdrawn with no trouble.

From
Michigan, USA

Coinbase if attached to your bank account should transfer back to your bank there should be a fund in your coinbase with your Fiat.

From
Uk
No they only do Euro's unfortunately. You just don't want to be in the position of doing well with your crypto's and then not being able to exchange them for UK pounds, I'm leaving them in for a while anyway, just looking at my options. Thanks for all the info, you've been really helpful.
Glyn

From
Uk
I don't know if I have confused you. I bought my Eths with GBP & when the time comes would have liked GBP back, without having to get EUROS first and losing on the exchange rate made by the banks & having to set up a SEPA.
On their website it says they are hoping (yeah right) to achieve this in the future.
As I have said before, I can't believe that nobody does this apart from localethereum.com that I know of.
If there is a way on Coinbase, yes please do show me.
Sorry if I have wasted your time, I hope I haven't?

From
Uk
Not at all !!! Maybe I wasted yours? Either way I shall go on, at least I now have your channel to gain info from.
Thanks so much for your time.
Glyn UK

Status
Archived