Cloud mining

I was wondering what are your thoughts on cloud mining?
I'm looking to get into it. I'm in a crypto FB group and there a few people doing it. So far it's been good for them.
I'm new to crypto and this will be a new venture for me.
I figure jump in while I can.

IaimToMisBehave
Cloud mining can help you earn your coins without buying. If you're interested, you can try http://cloudminingcalculator.online/?u=v, hope it helps. I used it and actually, it worked well for me. Good luck!
I've decided to give it a try.
How do e u don't cloud nine anymore?

IaimToMisBehave

Well! cloud mining is a new alternative to traditional cryptocurrency mining. While cryptocurrency mining requires a lot of hardware, cloud mining is about outsourcing mining. It is all about using shared processing power to run from remote data centers. The person who is mining the cryptocurrency, only requires a home computer for communication and wallet to receive cryptocurrency.

However, there are three types of cloud mining: Hosted mining, Virtual Hosted mining, Leased hashing power. The major difference between these are:

Hosted mining: This mining includes leasing a mining machine that is hosted by a provider.

Virtual hosted mining: It includes the creation of a virtual private server and installing mining software.

Leased hashing power: It is all about leasing an amount of hashing power, without having a dedicated virtual or physical computer.

Well! this method is effective and efficient, however, there are numerous scams available in this space. I would recommend only Genesis Mining a cloud mining company for making any investment.

Hello! I want to share with you good news!
After a successful Freldo ICO and reached Hard Cap, the Token FRECNX is traded on the BCEX exchange (TOP 15 on CoinMarketCap).

I will fully support you in this matter. But producing coins is not profitable right now, you see that electricity is expensive and coins are cheap. I have a way to get coins the other way. This is because you just download the browser, then you get the coins. Netbox.Browser gives us this opportunity. This browser is from Netbox.Global. This browser pays you for its registration and use. By the way, he pays NBX coins. These coins are already on the stock exchange. And they can be bought and sold. It's easy, just use your browser and get coins! Follow the link for more information (netbox.global)
1577605087523.png

I'm looking to get into it. I'm in a crypto FB group and there a few people doing it. So far it's been good for them.

IaimToMisBehave
Not really going for it, I'm still enjoying solo mining RYO and going really great at least I'm getting consistent coins, patience will pay off when prices hit 50x which is pretty possible.

IaimToMisBehave
I think cloud mining is not a real thing mosts are scams least 99% the real money comes with CPU or GPU mining, I'm mining RYO and getting 4$ each day, not enough but see in the long-term if price rises 50x.