Coinbase ID verification

Status
Archived
From
Pennsylvania, USA
Anyone here run into snags trying to upload your ID on your Webcam for Coinbase?

Coinbase recommends using Google Chrome and to make sure flash is enabled and updated. That’s when I hit my brick wall. I followed all the directions and adjusted settings to enable flash and allow the site to access flash....but it read - flash is blocked. So maybe you know about Google’s issues with flash and shutting it off but they accept Acrobat Pro DC so I purchase it and it fails to download and yes I shut my virus shield and firewall off. But then I read I don’t really need it, Google has a flash built in - just type ‘Chrone://plugins’ and enable flash... but that takes me to page won’t open.
So I Rebooted and even uninstalled Google and reinstalled it - still flash is blocked.
What next - any suggestions?

From
US
Anyone here run into snags trying to upload your ID on your Webcam for Coinbase?

Coinbase recommends using Google Chrome and to make sure flash is enabled and updated. That’s when I hit my brick wall. I followed all the directions and adjusted settings to enable flash and allow the site to access flash....but it read - flash is blocked. So maybe you know about Google’s issues with flash and shutting it off but they accept Acrobat Pro DC so I purchase it and it fails to download and yes I shut my virus shield and firewall off. But then I read I don’t really need it, Google has a flash built in - just type ‘Chrone://plugins’ and enable flash... but that takes me to page won’t open.
So I Rebooted and even uninstalled Google and reinstalled it - still flash is blocked.
What next - any suggestions?
U don't need flash. Just good lighting. What I did was, I just took a selfie with my phone and uploaded to my PC.
Try that method. Can't remember if I Initially did that. But I think I ended up using my buddies laptop camera and that wokred. No flash just good lighting.

IaimToMisBehave

From
Pennsylvania, USA
U don't need flash. Just good lighting. What I did was, I just took a selfie with my phone and uploaded to my PC.
Try that method. Can't remember if I Initially did that. But I think I ended up using my buddies laptop camera and that wokred. No flash just good lighting.

IaimToMisBehave
Yes, I think I should try it on a laptop.

Status
Archived