Crackdown

Status
Archived
From
Belfast n. Ireland
South Korea raided bithumb and looking for was to ban cryptocurrency is this the beginning of the end or is it impossible to stop? Think it might be time to move everything to desktop wallets

From
Michigan, USA
South Korea raided bithumb and looking for was to ban cryptocurrency is this the beginning of the end or is it impossible to stop? Think it might be time to move everything to desktop wallets
I personally think it's too important to the people, it may slow down over there but think there countries will pay dearly in long run. I'm not surprised government trying to shut it down. I think that since coin market cap already removed their prices from the average, other countries won't see huge impact, it will be out weighed by the other countries catching on and more investors coming soon. I have high hopes for early February. (Maybe to high) but I'm not in it for much.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

From
Michigan, USA
I personally think it's too important to the people, it may slow down over there but think there countries will pay dearly in long run. I'm not surprised government trying to shut it down. I think that since coin market cap already removed their prices from the average, other countries won't see huge impact, it will be out weighed by the other countries catching on and more investors coming soon. I have high hopes for early February. (Maybe to high) but I'm not in it for much.

Kinda why I like Verge, XRP The choice of being completely anonymous. Yet understand for crypto to truly become future will have to be some regulations.

From
South Pacific
Sure there is some crack down by both governments with KYC legislation and also banks doing it for their own ends. THe know the danger crypto poses to them so they are withdrawing banking facilities from a number of exchanges. Cryptopia is having problems with ASB bank and is looking for new banking partners. Surely all of this crackdown will just lead to crypto being more agile and growth of privacy coins. SO I am investing in good old Monero - widely accepted. DeepOnion is attractive with mobile wallets and stealth addresses. Outside of this I am looking at NEO - yes in China. I believe China will accept and support NEO.

Status
Archived