Crypto Trading Tips for Beginners

What's your favorite crypto tracker?
Cryptocurrency today is a new trend, a subject of discussion for people of all ages, regardless of their geographical location. It’s very easy to become an investor nowadays, moreover financial instruments have never been so accessible to a mass user. For example, my favourite crypto tracker – MyCrypto, a very simple app that has only what you need and to keep control of your crypto trading. The app shows you a summary of your overall and individual gains or losses in the chosen currency and percentage and detailed overview of coin performances in a period of 1hr, 24hrs or 7 days. MyCrypto is available in 13 languages, including French, Spanish, German, Norwegian, Russian, etc., which definitely makes it worth to download.

What's your favorite crypto tracker?
Cryptocurrency today is a new trend, a subject of discussion for people of all ages, regardless of their geographical location. It’s very easy to become an investor nowadays, moreover financial instruments have never been so accessible to a mass user. For example, my favourite crypto tracker – MyCrypto, a very simple app that has only what you need and to keep control of your crypto trading. The app shows you a summary of your overall and individual gains or losses in the chosen currency and percentage and detailed overview of coin performances in a period of 1hr, 24hrs or 7 days. MyCrypto is available in 13 languages, including French, Spanish, German, Norwegian, Russian, etc., which definitely makes it worth to download.
Hi Cryptolinda,

We mainly use Blockfolio & Delta for our crypto tracker. Have not heard of MyCrypto, but we will check it out and see how it fares.

Cheers,
SniperTrade Team

Thanks for sharing useful tips. These tips really gonna helpful for beginners to start trading. When I was a beginner in crypto world and don't know how to invest then I read so many cryptocurrency reviews, blogs, forums and articles that helped me a lot. I invested $700 and now I earned $2500 profit within 1.5 years. I will definitely try your App, Hope this will help me as well to win more profit.

Dear Kyliebarker,

Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad you like the content. The SniperTrade team will continue to produce credible and educational materials. We hope that your portfolio continues to multiply!

Best Wishes,
SniperTrade Team

That's what I was looking for, thanks! I'm new in crypto trading but it seems to be great oppotunity to get some crypto in the short period of time. I also found an article by ICO Pulse about Cryptocurrency exchange Canada. Canadian blockchain start-ups, ICOs and cryptoexchanges are famous for their high quality and reliability.

That's what I was looking for, thanks! I'm new in crypto trading but it seems to be great oppotunity to get some crypto in the short period of time. I also found an article by ICO Pulse about Cryptocurrency exchange Canada. Canadian blockchain start-ups, ICOs and cryptoexchanges are famous for their high quality and reliability.
Dear WillG,

Great that you like our content! We hope that our educational materials will help you understand the Crypto market better. We wish you all the best in your Crypto trading journey.

Best Wishes,
SniperTrade Team
https://telegram.me/snipertradesignals

After finding out about PolicyPal Network recently and reading through their exceptional roadmap from their whitepaper. They have really caught my interest.

And guess what? Their ICO sold out in whopping 38 seconds. what's next? exchange?They are even exploring to launch CryptoProtect for Digix & traceto.io! To be updated you guys can join their Telegram channel! https://t.me/PolicyPalNetwork
Hi dawnchua,

Would appreciate if you could not hijack this thread and promote your ICO. Please create your own thread, have some forum etiquette and avoid spamming.

Thank you,
SniperTrade Team

Hello Everyone,

There are many scams/get rich quick telegram channels around especially pump and dump groups. Please beware of these and be mindful that trading is risky business. There is no such thing as guaranteed XXX% in XXX days. Anyone who tells you they can help you to get rich QUICK or make BIG gains are just trying to profit of you. Trading ANY asset class be it FOREX, Commodities, Stock or Crypto involves RISK.

What you can look out for is credible cryptocurrency education channels where trade ideas are given with technical analysis and fundamental news to back. Even so, one should always exercise caution and do their own research on whatever coin they're investing in. Even the best telegram education serves to ASSIST you in your decision making not make the decision for you.

We have just launched a new free telegram channel @ https://telegram.me/snipertradesignals

We started this channel as there are too many scammy channels around ruining the image of crypto. We would like to change that by bringing reliable & quality crypto information to the community.

Do check out the channel and invite anyone you think will benefit.

Cheers,
SniperTrade Team
I literally found, the perfect beginners guide of not only crypto but also about ICO for all i.e., beginners, intermediate level or pro level. Cryptocoinjudge.com, icotokennews.com are perfect fit for beginners. As I am also a newbie and someone from this forum has suggested me these sites and literally these are awesome. I am very thankful to that person.

I think the ease of transaction provided by companies like shapeshift and changelly is the primary reason why most people prefer their services and not to forget their anonymity factor. But don’t you guys think that they should support more coins and stuff. This service called CoinSwitch[dot]co claims to support 300+ coins. I stumbled upon this blog that compares between changelly, shapeshift, evercoin and coinswitch