News Crypto winter survivors. Blackmoon posts first digest in 6 months. Rumours: Blackmoon related to TON.

Agreed. I did it. 20 USD in BMC are on my balance already. But I had to suffer a little with their tech support during KYC. They requested an utility bill, but I didn’t. All's well that ends well. The guys told me what to do and all is good. Strongly recommended while there is such an opportunity.

My God! It's awesome! Ton is real.

A new Telegram coding competition is starting today. The task is to build smart contracts for a blockchain platform.

1. Build one or more smart contracts as described in TON Contest.txt below.
2. Suggest improvements for FunC / TON VM (optional).
3. Find issues and suggest fixes for TON Testnet (optional).

The prize fund for these 3 tasks is $200,000–400,000.
The contest ends on October, 15 at 23:00 CET.
We’ll publish how to submit your code in this channel soon.

Hey guys! DSX in a press release published today says it will have several million GRAM tokens available for sale. Good news?

Guys some amazing news! Telegram channel @tonboard reports that the October launch is confirmed!

"Original investors received emails from the Telegram core team.
Key items:

1. Following a successful initial testing period, TON is planned to be launched in late October.
2. Investors are provided with the TON Key Generation Software
3. Investors will have to provide Telegram with the public key to receive their Grams by October 16th. This key will be confirmed using credentials provided in the Token Purchase Agreement.
4. The entire source code of TON is available
5. Investors have to select validators. Neither Telegram nor the TON Foundation will serve as validators post-launch."

What can I say - verify our account on exchanges which will list Gram, deposit money and wait!

Guys some amazing news! Telegram channel @tonboard reports that the October launch is confirmed!

"Original investors received emails from the Telegram core team.
Key items:

1. Following a successful initial testing period, TON is planned to be launched in late October.
2. Investors are provided with the TON Key Generation Software
3. Investors will have to provide Telegram with the public key to receive their Grams by October 16th. This key will be confirmed using the credentials provided in the Token Purchase Agreement.
4. The entire source code of TON is available
5. Investors have to select validators. Neither Telegram nor the TON Foundation will serve as validators post-launch."

What can I say - verify our account on exchanges which will list Gram, deposit money and wait!
Good. I'm still waiting. Hope Blackmoon will do their best to provide us their best service