Cryptocurrency Podcasts

Status
Archived
From
Macau
Some are a bit too techy and advanced for me at the moment but hopefully I'll understand more as I get deeper into this stuff.

Renegade Investor produces some great videos on YouTube. Here's a link to his channel:

World Crypto Network - Lots of 'roundtable' discussions with some interesting guests. This is one of those that is still a bit above my head but give me time. You more advanced cryptogeeks will understand a lot more of the discussions than I do:

I've listened to one or two others on iTunes podcasts but I'll leave it at the above for now. If I find any more worth a mention I'll add them.

Please add more if you have any to recommend.

Reactions: evo
From
Macau
On The Record #4 - Veritaseum with Reggie Middleton

Interesting chat between Tone Vays and Reggie Middleton. The sound quality is a bit crap in places, and it's a pity that the interview got cut short, but still worth a listen if you want to know how Veritaseum are using ether and veri to implement their version of smart contracts.

From
Macau
On The Record #4 - Veritaseum with Reggie Middleton

Interesting chat between Tone Vays and Reggie Middleton. The sound quality is a bit crap in places, and it's a pity that the interview got cut short, but still worth a listen if you want to know how Veritaseum are using ether and veri to implement their version of smart contracts.

BIX NEWS: Crazy Crypto Weekend!

From
Macau
May 26, 2017. Cryptos not in a bubble!

Clif High (the Web Bot guy). Rambles on a bit, as usual, but he's a really intelligent chap and I value his insights.

Status
Archived