Cryptocurrency Portfolios

Status
Archived
From
UK
Hi

I have a Binance account and invested in a few alt coins. i am looking for a good portfolio app. i have had a look at blockfolio and crypto compare but they dont seem to show acurate information in terms of the $ value. My binance acount for eg may show $600 where as the blockfolio or crypto compare will show $570.

Are there any apps out there that will show the same figure as my binance acct shows?. Is there a portfolio app that will sync up with my binance acct? is this safe?.

Greatful for an thoughts. Thanks

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Hi

I have a Binance account and invested in a few alt coins. i am looking for a good portfolio app. i have had a look at blockfolio and crypto compare but they dont seem to show acurate information in terms of the $ value. My binance acount for eg may show $600 where as the blockfolio or crypto compare will show $570.

Are there any apps out there that will show the same figure as my binance acct shows?. Is there a portfolio app that will sync up with my binance acct? is this safe?.

These are spot prices so they will differ from exchange to exchange and also between reported data. The price fluctuates in real time but some of the tracking apps don't always get updates immediately. At the end of the day it doesn't really matter unless you are ready to sell, at which point you'll be on the exchange you're selling from so you'll have the exact ask and bid prices live. Tracking apps will give you an idea of the current spot price. But generally Blockfolio is pretty accurate because it lets you select which exchange from which to pull the current data. Just make sure that when you have Binance selected on that particular coin in order to get the correct info. And since Binance does not have an app, no you can't sync directly to your account. The only exchange I know of that has an actual app is Coinbase. Be careful with apps. There have been numerous scam apps where people thought they were syncing to their exchange account but were actually giving hackers access to their accounts and their coins were stolen. Verify from the exchanges website whether or not they have an app. As I said, I think only Coinbase offers an app at this time.

From
US
Hi

What alt coins are u invested if u don't mind me asking?

Try delta app. I know a few people and I use it to. The app seems great. And others that I know that use it saids they like that app.
Also look at the app cryptocurrency tracker.
I use both apps but I haven't been on top of keeping track of my coins that I have bought and sold. Mainly cause I've been lazy [emoji23].

IaimToMisBehave

Status
Archived