Cryptocurrency Transfer fees

Status
Archived
From
UK
Hi

Can anyone tell me if there is a table that will show the various transfer fees. For eg if i transfer Ripple from one exchange to another the fee is low and transfer time is fast. Whereas Bitcoin the fee is high and transfer time is long.

Im looking for a table of all the coins including alt coins and their fee/ transfer times. Is there a website that will show this information?

Thanks

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Hi

Can anyone tell me if there is a table that will show the various transfer fees. For eg if i transfer Ripple from one exchange to another the fee is low and transfer time is fast. Whereas Bitcoin the fee is high and transfer time is long.

Im looking for a table of all the coins including alt coins and their fee/ transfer times. Is there a website that will show this information?

Thanks
This is a decent reference for exchange fees https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Comparison_of_exchanges, but generally the network fees can vary depending on the network load. It will tell you the fee when you go to send, but in general they’re all pretty cheap except BTC, which has recently had a fee reduction, and Lightning Network implementation should lower them even more.

Status
Archived