Status
Archived

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Anyone in the cryptocurrency marketplace is likely very familiar with ShapeShift. ShapeShift is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to trade crypto coins between one another without the traditional limitations of exchange pairings. Anyone who has ever used a cryptocurrency exchange knows that pairings are limited. For example, if I have ZCash and I want to buy Augur and I was using a common exchange like Binance, I would first have to exchange my ZCash for either Bitcoin or Ethereum, and then exchange the Ethereum for Augur. This is more time consuming and adds more risk where something could go wrong along the way. But ShapeShift makes it easy by eliminating traditional pairing obstacles altogether. So any coin they support can be swapped for the equivalent market value of any other coin they support. What is also cool about ShapeShift is that they offer an API that other platforms can utilize and integrate. For example, Exodus wallet integrates ShapeShift so that you can use ShapeShift within the Exodus application without having to go to another site. For more information about ShapeShift you can visit them at https://shapeshift.io/#/coins.

Interview:

Status
Archived