ECA

Status
Archived
From
Belfast n. Ireland
i transferred some ECA to a desktop wallet from an exchange, i have to say people saying that crypto is slow and expensive i was amazed at how fast it was, it cost a fraction of 1 eca and i had just hit send in less than a couple of seconds i got a notification to say it was in my wallet, this is the future, i dont know if its because maybe eca transactions are low in volume atm or maybe its always like this but i have not moved a crypto yet that is as fast and cheap

From
US
i transferred some ECA to a desktop wallet from an exchange, i have to say people saying that crypto is slow and expensive i was amazed at how fast it was, it cost a fraction of 1 eca and i had just hit send in less than a couple of seconds i got a notification to say it was in my wallet, this is the future, i dont know if its because maybe eca transactions are low in volume atm or maybe its always like this but i have not moved a crypto yet that is as fast and cheap
What exchange do u have ECA? Unfortunately I have my coins on coinsmarkets. Who knows when it will come back online

IaimToMisBehave

From
Belfast n. Ireland
i have eca stuck there too, i wouldnt worry too much eca published an email from coin markets dev that they revived explaining the situation, one of the guys left the team and his other top guy had a family member die and had to take time off , he says they are in talks with new host now and will be back soon, i got more eca on coinhouse.eu . its a new site only a month old with only 20k members, dont be transferring dash tho, i sent $100 of dash and its stuck on the blockchain it cant get into their wallet but they have been very responsive and have filed me under urgent, i can see from their site they have the dash wallet under maintenance and said they will put the dash in as soon as they are finished. you can also get it from cryptobridge, only signed up there today, seems like a pretty good exchange tho more expensive than coinhouse

Status
Archived