ECASH $$

anyone buy into ecash before the bullrun, i got in at 0.50 currently at 0.76 didnt put much on got 100 coins used doge i had in my wallet
R u using yobit or etherdelta?
I've heard of yobit, but I rather not use that exchange. Seems to be some controversy.
Has anyone used etherdelta exchange?

IaimToMisBehave

Yes I'm not sure if they are doing well because of the name if people see it as etheriums version of bitcoin cash, anyway I bought in at 0.50 and it's sitting now at 1.20 so I'm not complaining, the supply is only 15 million so I guess that helps, I was put off yobit because of them selling a fake ember coin but I'm not sure if it was their fault site actually feels really good and doesn't seem to lag and slow down like the rest atm so they must have a good setup

Yes I'm not sure if they are doing well because of the name if people see it as etheriums version of bitcoin cash, anyway I bought in at 0.50 and it's sitting now at 1.20 so I'm not complaining, the supply is only 15 million so I guess that helps, I was put off yobit because of them selling a fake ember coin but I'm not sure if it was their fault site actually feels really good and doesn't seem to lag and slow down like the rest atm so they must have a good setup
R u using yobit?

IaimToMisBehave