EMB

Status
Archived
From
Belfast n. Ireland
Bought myself 750,000 EMB the day for $40 what's your thoughts? Shit coin? Website looks good and seems to have a good team behind it some infrastructure not just a coin looking to cash in the market

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Bought myself 750,000 EMB the day for $40 what's your thoughts? Shit coin? Website looks good and seems to have a good team behind it some infrastructure not just a coin looking to cash in the market
It's hard to say with the cheap coins. A lot of them are pump and dumps. As long as you get in early you can make a little money. But they have a huge supply of coins so it's likely you won't get rich off of it. But who knows, you may make a little money.

From
Belfast n. Ireland
It's hard to say with the cheap coins. A lot of them are pump and dumps. As long as you get in early you can make a little money. But they have a huge supply of coins so it's likely you won't get rich off of it. But who knows, you may make a little money.
Going to let it stake in coin market and trade the free coins for other cheap coins starting off build a portfolio might get lucky one day, even buy more stake coins and do the same

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Going to let it stake in coin market and trade the free coins for other cheap coins starting off build a portfolio might get lucky one day, even buy more stake coins and do the same

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk
Yeah, you never know. Even DogeCoin is surprising everyone.

From
Belfast n. Ireland
Put $40 in EMB yesterday last night when I was in bed it went to $750 Back down to about 350 atm not bad just let it sit

Status
Archived