Extremely New To Crypto Currency But Considering XRP

Status
Archived
From
California
I'm trying to learn as much as I can as quickly as I can (I have to admit, my head is spinning). First question: Is the best option to set up a Rippex desktop wallet or order a Ledger Nano S wallet and wait for it to arrive before buying XRP? Second question: If I set up a Rippex desktop wallet while waiting for a Ledger Nano S to arrive, is it easy to move from the Rippex wallet on my desktop to the Nano S wallet? Thanks in advance for any information.

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
I'm trying to learn as much as I can as quickly as I can (I have to admit, my head is spinning). First question: Is the best option to set up a Rippex desktop wallet or order a Ledger Nano S wallet and wait for it to arrive before buying XRP? Second question: If I set up a Rippex desktop wallet while waiting for a Ledger Nano S to arrive, is it easy to move from the Rippex wallet on my desktop to the Nano S wallet? Thanks in advance for any information.
1. Completely your choice. You can buy Ripple whenever you want and move it later wherever you decide you'd like to store it for the long term. 2. It's as easy to move it from any wallet address to any other wallet address.

Status
Archived