[FREE 0.02 BTC] Free bonus 0.02 BTC / $ 72 on your bitcoin wallet.

I found a site that gives a bonus 0.02 BTC instantly to your balance.
Complete the registration first.
You do not need to confirm the email address when registering.
After registration, use the promotional code PRIVATEPROMOBTC777 in your account to get 0.02 bitcoins as in the screenshot. imgur.com/iO0BdEZ

PROMO CODE: PRIVATEPROMOBTC777 (+ 0.02 BTC)

You can withdraw a bonus to your Bitcoin wallet.
You can also play roulette.
You might be lucky.

This is my successful withdrawal from this site. imgur.com/ng1SIi6 (+ 0.25 BTC)

I found a site that gives a bonus 0.02 BTC instantly to your balance.
Complete the registration first.
You do not need to confirm the email address when registering.
After registration, use the promotional code PRIVATEPROMOBTC777 in your account to get 0.02 bitcoins as in the screenshot. imgur.com/iO0BdEZ

PROMO CODE: PRIVATEPROMOBTC777 (+ 0.02 BTC)

You can withdraw a bonus to your Bitcoin wallet.
You can also play roulette.
You might be lucky.

This is my successful withdrawal from this site. imgur.com/ng1SIi6 (+ 0.25 BTC)
No there is no withdrawal allowed without making any deposits, so this might looks like not legit!!

Hi guys! I am newbie to this movement. Share your experience, please. Which crypto wallet are you using? I came across a couple of them... and chose two wallets for comparison - elegro and coinomi. But coinomi can only be used on the android platform... At the same time, the elego has a web version as well, the first thing which I like that with elegro wallet it's possible to exchange funds at direct currency exchange rates inside the wallet. But still have some doubts... Is there someone who is using this wallets? want to get some impressions and advises

Hi guys! I am newbie to this movement. Share your experience, please. Which crypto wallet are you using? I came across a couple of them... and chose two wallets for comparison - elegro and coinomi. But coinomi can only be used on the android platform... At the same time, the elego has a web version as well, the first thing which I like that with elegro wallet it's possible to exchange funds at direct currency exchange rates inside the wallet. But still have some doubts... Is there someone who is using this wallets? want to get some impressions and advises
Well I am not using any of them....but I recommend trust wallet which is the best one, that will work both on Android & iOS!!