Freewallet Ether to Ardor taking too long?

Status
Archived
From
UK
Hi;

Can anyone help with the following; I exchanged over £100 worth of ether to Ardor on 19 Dec 2017, that's over 2 weeks ago and although the coins have left my Freewallet ETH wallet they have not arrived at my Freewallet Ardor wallet.

I have double/tripled checked that the destination wallet is MY Freewallet Ardor wallet - but still nothing. Within my dashboard I can see the completed transaction. I have logged a couple of support tickets with Freewallet but other than an acknowledgement I have no help from them.

The whole transaction was internal to Freewallet - so what is the problem?

Any ideas? What's my next step?

evo

Site Admin
Does Freewallet provide a confirmation hash of the transfer? If so, we can look that up on the blockchain and see the status of the transfer.

From
UK
I think this is what you mean;

ZECMy wallet
ARDRMy wallet
TRANSACTION AMOUNT
– 0.2301 ZEC
Date: 19 Dec 2017 20:19
Recipient’s address: NXT-KNPP-HM56-7FZ9-5TQRZ
Amount: 0.23 ZEC
Fee: 0.0001 ZEC
Arrival amount: 122.4605 ARDR
Balance before: 0.2329 ZEC
Balance after: 0.0028 ZEC
Hash: 16951010254039446207

evo

Site Admin
o_O

That transaction is very confusing...

ZEC is Zcash. And you are sending Zcash and it will convert to ARDR?

But that wallet address appears to be a NXT address... which is an entirely different crypto. Where did you get that address from?

Am I missing something in understanding this?

From
UK
Doh! Trying to do too much at the same time and getting no where; so this is it...

I'm mining Zcash, this is fed in to my zcash wallet on Freewallet. I then exchanged that for Ardor (also on Freewallet). The recipient address may contain NXT but it is an Ardor wallet - see below (a copy and paste from my Freewallet account);

MY DEPOSIT ARDR ADDRESS
NXT-KNPP-HM56-7FZ9-5TQRZ

Also my history states the following;

19 December, Tuesday 2017
– 0.2301 ZEC
To: NXT-KNPP-HM56-7FZ9-5TQRZ (ZEC to ARDR)

The above confirms the exchange was from ZEC to ARDR

Ignore ETH which I mentioned earlier, sorry.

Thanks again.

From
Planet Earth
prelude7871, please provide your user id from the Settings so that we could prioritize your support request.

From
Planet Earth
Thanks! You made an exchange to your Freewallet address, and our ARDR wallet is currently under maintenance (see the notification in the app): we're updating it due to Ardor mainnet having been launched recently. As soon as the maintenance is over, your transaction will be completed. Apologies for the delay!

From
Planet Earth
A good rule of thumb is to never give out your personal details on a forum, considering there's no way you can prove their identity.
True, however, a user id is an internal id we use, so listing it in public won't jeopardize the wallet security, neither it can grant the access to the wallet information including the balance.

Status
Archived