From the perspective of God, overlooking the world

Whether in the past or at present, there are many people who have made great efforts to change the old order of reality.

The story of "One Thousand and One Nights" in history

It is said that in ancient times, on the ancient Arab islands, there was a kingdom of Sassan, and the king's name was Shahryar. One day, Shahryar and his younger brother Saman came to a grassland next to the sea. A girl came to them and told them that all women in the world are faithless and untrustworthy.

After King Shahryar and his younger brother Saman returned to the Kingdom of Sassan, they found that the queen misbehaved occasionally and they killed the queen. Since then, Shahryar deeply hated women and killed the palace girls. He revenged and began to marry a woman for one night every day, and the next day he killed and married again, completely becoming a tyrant. Year after year, it lasted for three years, killing more than a thousand women.

Scheherazade, the eldest daughter of the prime minister, told her father that she would marry the king, and she would try to save thousands of women. After Scheherazade entered the palace, he told the king a story every night, but she only told the beginning and the middle, not include the end. In order to listen to the end of the story, the king delayed the date of killing Scheherazade day after day.

In this way, Scheherazade told a story every day, and her story was endless, one is more exciting than one, and it has been said to one thousand and one nights, and finally moved the king. Shahryar said: "I swear by the name of Allah, I am determined not to kill you, your story moved me. I will record these stories and keep them forever." So, there was the book of "One Thousand and One Nights" ".

Both Arabs and Jews originate from the ancient Semites. In addition to the characteristics of wit and benevolence of the heroine in the article, the Arabs and Jews also have the adventurous spirit of exploring the world and changing the world.

With the development and inheritance of generations, this spirit are still continuing to the present.

犹太 商人 AJM创造了新的 Ø NE一千零一个STOR IES 是 改变世界

在2018年的冬天,消费了数字资产投资者的信任。参与区块链的从业者要么提前被解雇,要么因恐惧而度过春节。已经存在了9年的区块链和数字资产诞生于10年前的全球金融危机中,它将经历这个严峻的经济周期的洗礼。

在今年,三点钟社区不再热门,媒体,投资者和项目方开始实行紧缩政策。随着数字资产的持续下滑,整个行业都处于低迷状态。

区块链市场从最初的狂热开始回归平静,人们开始思考区块链本身的内涵和意义。对于区块链而言,人们开始从最初的混乱中醒来。

区块链技术的本质意义不仅在于发行货币,而且在重建和塑造传统产业的原有运作体系,从而构建一个更加智能,更安全的新契约体系。如何最大化区块链的价值是市场上每个人都应该考虑的问题。

旧秩序应该被打破,世界的新规则需要建立 - 犹太商人ajm被确定为第一个改变代币资产的旧世界。犹太商人Ajm是由犹太圣人JT基于先进的区块链4.0技术创建的。它是比特币的孪生兄弟。它在比特币的基础上不断升级,并有能力改变世界,被称为21世纪的数字黄金。

犹太商人Ajm的发展愿景是与世界各地的数十亿人无缝连接,并创建一个分散的应用生态系统,将改变世界。

经过十年的休眠和积累,犹太商人阿杰姆终于迎来了一个宏伟亮相的机会:改变传统世界,犹太商人阿杰姆的大船创新全球数字经济已经启航!

以下是AJM项目的电报组,欢迎来到各团体!

ht tps://t.me/AJMCNEF

ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_CN​

ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_VN​

ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_RU​

ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_KR​

ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_JP​

ht tps://t.me/ajmofficial_EN​