Growing a small account

Hey guys, happy to be here. I recently started trading crypto and wanted to find out if they're any tips that can help me grow my small account. Will really appreciate.
Cheers.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
I think the best strategy that works in trading is the concept of partial profit bookings.

Book some profits at intermediate levels and when you have a part of investment turned into profits, hold the rest for higher gains.
It has worked for me.
If you find it good enough, you can try that!

For instance, let's say you got into Tron at a certain price and you see some potential in it. A good strategy could be to book some profits at 25/40% profit mark and hold the rest. That way, even if it comes down, you have already made some profits and in case it shoots up, you have some for the hold as well.

Definitely reduces the profit margin sometimes but comparatively safe strategy.

I built my portfolio initially by selling at intermediate levels and recovering the investments back. The profits were held for long terms.
That way the portfolio grew quickly.

Just something that has worked for me repeatedly.

Hey guys, I’m New as well . . . And have found this forum extremely helpful

I’m in Scotland so some things that work well for me might not work so well in the US or mainland Europe

One thing I would say you need is PATIENCE and lots of it . . . When the network is busy and you’re waiting for transfer to clear etc etc, a few hours can feel like a month ha ha ha

Personally I’m using Coinbase and Binance . . . I also have GateHub, CoinPayments and a Ripple wallet. And I’ve Got a Ledger Nano S coming as well

I’ve used Coin Switch and Changelly as well

But now I’ve kinda settled in a wee bitty I’m sticking with Coinbase and Binance

I’m only playing about just now so have only invested £1300 and I’ve got the following in my Alfolio - Bitcoin, Litecoin, Cardano, Tron, Ripple and Fun

Will see how things go but I’m only planning on spending about £5000 and sitting on it

Hey guys, I’m New as well . . . And have found this forum extremely helpful

I’m in Scotland so some things that work well for me might not work so well in the US or mainland Europe

One thing I would say you need is PATIENCE and lots of it . . . When the network is busy and you’re waiting for transfer to clear etc etc, a few hours can feel like a month ha ha ha

Personally I’m using Coinbase and Binance . . . I also have GateHub, CoinPayments and a Ripple wallet. And I’ve Got a Ledger Nano S coming as well

I’ve used Coin Switch and Changelly as well

But now I’ve kinda settled in a wee bitty I’m sticking with Coinbase and Binance

I’m only playing about just now so have only invested £1300 and I’ve got the following in my Alfolio - Bitcoin, Litecoin, Cardano, Tron, Ripple and Fun

Will see how things go but I’m only planning on spending about £5000 and sitting on it
Welcome, I too use coinbase and Binance, being completely new to this, 2wks now, I've found them to be very user friendly. And only invested small over NEO, ADA, XVG, WABI, VEN and XRP. Any insight I would appreciate. Also recently tried to sell and looks like Binance raised amount to 0.02 instead of 0.01 anybody know about this.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I think the best strategy that works in trading is the concept of partial profit bookings.

Book some profits at intermediate levels and when you have a part of investment turned into profits, hold the rest for higher gains.
It has worked for me.
If you find it good enough, you can try that!

For instance, let's say you got into Tron at a certain price and you see some potential in it. A good strategy could be to book some profits at 25/40% profit mark and hold the rest. That way, even if it comes down, you have already made some profits and in case it shoots up, you have some for the hold as well.

Definitely reduces the profit margin sometimes but comparatively safe strategy.

I built my portfolio initially by selling at intermediate levels and recovering the investments back. The profits were held for long terms.
That way the portfolio grew quickly.

Just something that has worked for me repeatedly.
Hi, I'm new here and started my first crypto buy about 4 weeks ago. I was wondering, are you reinvesting the profits into another coin or cashing it out and putting into a savings account?

Hi, I'm new here and started my first crypto buy about 4 weeks ago. I was wondering, are you reinvesting the profits into another coin or cashing it out and putting into a savings account?
I usually take the investments out and leave the profits for HODL should I see a good potential in a coin.
The investments are then pumped into another coin and that's how a diverse portfolio is built even with small investment.