Hello Crypto World!

Status
Archived
From
Usa
Hi everyone!

I go by Coinbuzz91 online, I've always been a technology enthusiast. Always the first to jump on board with bleeding edge tech. I started dabbling in Cryptocurrency back in 2013 when I burned up my Thinkpad trying to mine Bitcoin.

I took a break for a few years after the Mt. Gox cash and recently decided to get back into the game. I'm loving all of the new projects that are coming up and bringing eyes to blockchain technology. I actively trade alts, though holding at the moment until the best market is over.

I'm also involved with a fairly new project called Arionum. This platform positions itself to be the first blockchain completely built from the ground up in PHP. I've been very intrigued with the nature of this project since it hasn't followed the ico trend that seems to be the standard as of late. The developers have been completely open with the project, no premine, no sketchy pump and dump scenarios and what seems like a very big dedication to the platform. I'm very excited to see where it goes.

Well anyways, I'm glad to join cryptorum and hope to have some great conversations and watch Blockchain become a big player in the world!

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Hi everyone!

I go by Coinbuzz91 online, I've always been a technology enthusiast. Always the first to jump on board with bleeding edge tech. I started dabbling in Cryptocurrency back in 2013 when I burned up my Thinkpad trying to mine Bitcoin.

I took a break for a few years after the Mt. Gox cash and recently decided to get back into the game. I'm loving all of the new projects that are coming up and bringing eyes to blockchain technology. I actively trade alts, though holding at the moment until the best market is over.

I'm also involved with a fairly new project called Arionum. This platform positions itself to be the first blockchain completely built from the ground up in PHP. I've been very intrigued with the nature of this project since it hasn't followed the ico trend that seems to be the standard as of late. The developers have been completely open with the project, no premine, no sketchy pump and dump scenarios and what seems like a very big dedication to the platform. I'm very excited to see where it goes.

Well anyways, I'm glad to join cryptorum and hope to have some great conversations and watch Blockchain become a big player in the world!
Welcome!

Status
Archived