Hello everyone

Status
Archived
From
Romania
hi all,I'm Aladin.. I'm new here obviously and I'm looking forward in sharing information with all of you here.. have a great day ahead everyone.. :)

From
Romania
Are you new to crypto or just new to the forum? I am new to the forum also.
I'm new to both the forum and the crypto world.
I've invested something in Bitcoin in the past I sold them. Now I bought a server at oneprovider and want to mining . Do you have any idea what currency you can do in this way or what currency is the most advantageous for mining.

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
I'm new to both the forum and the crypto world.
I've invested something in Bitcoin in the past I sold them. Now I bought a server at oneprovider and want to mining . Do you have any idea what currency you can do in this way or what currency is the most advantageous for mining.
Depends on your set up. Check out mining page on CryptoCompare to see what options would work best for what you have. A lot of people are dual mining ETH and another coin with a similar platform (eg Electroneum, Siacoin, Decred, etc). That's a way you can mine two coins at once without sacrificing much hashrate.

From
USA
Nice to meet you Aladin and welcome to this forum. I am also a new member of this forum. Hope you are having good time.

From
Michigan, USA
hi all,I'm Aladin.. I'm new here obviously and I'm looking forward in sharing information with all of you here.. have a great day ahead everyone.. :)
Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

From
Croatia
Hi guys! I'm Iva and I'm also new to both this forum and crypto world. Exited to join you here and share info and tips :)

From
Philippines
https://discord.gg/nkpSmVM

Hello, I invite you to Social Send community. Social Send is a blockchain project advancing cryptocurrency into social networks. If you want to learn and more questions join Social Send discord to interact with the community and with the developers.

From
New Jersey
Hi all,
I'm newby ! Glad to join tp your community
Great project and cant wait to see what the future holds for Cryptoforum

Status
Archived