Hello from Nicco

hi everyone,

this is my first post: I have come to know this BB by google research in the past two days, since I would love to invest in Ripple or any other potentially valid Cryptocurrency.

I will try to be as diligent and careful as I can

anyway, I have lots of questions and lots of things to discover. so I'll get to work now

nice to meet you anyway

evo

Site Admin
Apr 2017
Seattle
Hello and welcome to the Cryptorum family!

Let us know if you have any questions. All discussions about all cryptocurrencies are welcome here!

hi everyone,

this is my first post: I have come to know this BB by google research in the past two days, since I would love to invest in Ripple or any other potentially valid Cryptocurrency.

I will try to be as diligent and careful as I can

anyway, I have lots of questions and lots of things to discover. so I'll get to work now

nice to meet you anyway
Hi and welcome. I do am new to this market. There is a massive learning curve, but its fun and exciting! Good luck to you!

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

thanks but I am afraid big gains are over now.. thanks anyway
Steady, is the game, research. Big gains yet to come this is all very new. Microsoft, Apple, Amazon were not the first in the .com era! RESESRCH any that sound like solid core, but warning your head will feel as it's about to explode. Tons to research.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

It's very possible that big gains are over but I do not believe that and in turn am very bullish. I think the recent decline is very healthy especially for new traders. So much information to be gained. Do your research and spend a bit of time reading this forum. I have some very informative youtube videos you can check out. If they are helpful or insightful give me a like, subscribe and share. I will try to look out for your questions.

@cryptostocksin
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu3BEjKrtJMXKq9uKgUo4MQ

It's very possible that big gains are over but I do not believe that and in turn am very bullish. I think the recent decline is very healthy especially for new traders. So much information to be gained. Do your research and spend a bit of time reading this forum. I have some very informative youtube videos you can check out. If they are helpful or insightful give me a like, subscribe and share. I will try to look out for your questions.

@cryptostocksin
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu3BEjKrtJMXKq9uKgUo4MQ
Can't believe the big runs are over not when my NEO that I bought just few weeks ago has went up this much, and they still have tons of new things coming out just this month, watch for this to be huge!

With that being said some best advice I heard, don't buy in at all time high, usually the markets go into correction mode ....but you don't know how high something is gonna go when it hits. Buy when there's fear sell when there's greed. I think Warren Buffet quote, even if he doesn't understand crypto currency, he was a smart investor.