Help a newbie. Need software

From
USA
Hello. I want to invest in a mining farm. Everywhere I find only pieces of information. Help please - you need: What software is needed and for what. Where to begin. Equipment and installation conditions.

From
USA
I do not know. I want to figure out what will be more profitable. On the one hand, there are ASICs, they are convenient and already configured.
But dear ones. video cards are more variable and cheaper. But there is a lot of trouble with them (((

From
USA
Let's say I have a room, electricity and racks. Collected several rigs. How do I start them? What software do you need?

Last edited:
From
USA
start with a training video, usually on websites along with programs, there are instructions and training videos

From
Helsinki
I do not know. I want to figure out what will be more profitable. On the one hand, there are ASICs, they are convenient and already configured.
But dear ones. video cards are more variable and cheaper. But there is a lot of trouble with them (((
If you have video cards, then I would start mining ETH or other POW coins, like TON or smth else. You can find my post here to see how profitable it can be.