help is my ripple gone

Hi there guys does anyone knows off or have an alternative to Rippex wallet i had a Rippex desktop wallet a long time ago and i had 250000 XRP in it I Wrote down my secret key with additional words included in it for security and now i can't remember the letters or words to take out in other to regain access to my wallet or the Ripple's inside of my wallet. I have got my wallet backup file and my wallet password but i do not know of any client that support or allow you to use your wallet backup file to regain access to my account again. can anyone help or have a solution for me. thank you in advance for responding.

In making money off crypto, there are some popular notions some of which are correct and some, highly erroneous most especially the strategy of hodling. Holding your coins in itself may not be a bad idea but the emotions behind it lately is wrong and extremely dangerous because cryptocurrencies at this stage is highly speculative, unpredictable and generally a very new concept so as a smart investor, you have to find a way to gain on your coins by day trading and making the best off it. In day
trading, you a betting an asset against the other in a pair and your prediction makes profit or loses. Predictions in financial trading are not guesses in the actual sense but intelligent, researched and well back up statement of the future action. With the right set of strategy, signals and experience, you can make predictions of as high as 98% accuracy. This is not as difficult as it seems if you understand the market very well, not being emotional and know the perfect entry point and exit point. People. There are far more experienced people who can guide you so you don't lose your funds but my strongest advice is never to trade using a Robot and also not to allow an account manager trade for you. The reason is simple and it is security. You don't want to lose your coins to a bad Bot or fraudulent Account Manager. You can easily know the ropes around crypto trading by following the signals and strategies of an expert trader because with his indications to buy and sell, and you placing your trades, you will get a better and quick understanding of the markets. Someone i would highly recommend for you especially beginners is Mr Gareth Mike. There is so much you will learn from him as you work with him. He has raised a lot from beginner to expert traders with hundreds of thousand of dollars in profit to show for it. His contact details <<
jaxonelliot001 @ gmail .com >>?