Help with Authenticator

Status
Archived
From
USA
Hello world,

I need some help. I downloaded Authenticator as my 2FA method. I used it to log into my different wallets, but then deleted that gateway(?) from the app (huge mistake). Now I cannot log into my wallets, such as Gatehub. I have my recovery key, but it also requires my 2FA.

I also cannot send from the one wallet I logged into because I deleted that gateway as well.

Please help!

Thank you in advance.

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Hello world,

I need some help. I downloaded Authenticator as my 2FA method. I used it to log into my different wallets, but then deleted that gateway(?) from the app (huge mistake). Now I cannot log into my wallets, such as Gatehub. I have my recovery key, but it also requires my 2FA.

I also cannot send from the one wallet I logged into because I deleted that gateway as well.

Please help!

Thank you in advance.
Do you mean Google Authenticator? If so, you'll have to deal with the exchange's support team to have them manually turn off your 2FA. Google Authenticator is a joke. I would suggest replacing all your 2FA with Authy. Much better option. There is an app and a desktop version which will pair together should you want to use both. Here's a good video about setting it up.

Last edited:
Status
Archived