Help with Gathub

Status
Archived
From
Washington, USA
I'm pretty new to the ripple scene. I've been buying BTC for a while now and never really had a problem with it. But ripple is seeming to be a bit more complicated. I have finished the following steps:
Open gatehub account
Purchased BTC from coinbase
Attempted to send BTC to Gatehub

I now think i sent the BTC to the wrong address at Gatehub.
If anybody can help me with the proper steps i would be eternally grateful and willing to send some XRP when its finished.

From
UK
I hear you, took me about 2 weeks to work out the whole pathway of buying, authorizing, gateways and so on.

Just checking the steps you've taken:

- Within GateHub, on the 'Home' page, did you select to 'Connect a Gateway' and choose the correct one for BTC?
... assuming so as that would give you the address to send BTC to from Coinbase

- On Coinbase, what's the state of the BTC transfer to GateHub? Is the record Pending or Completed?
... double/triple check the address you sent to matches the deposit address shown in GateHub

Cy

From
Washington, USA
I hear you, took me about 2 weeks to work out the whole pathway of buying, authorizing, gateways and so on.

Just checking the steps you've taken:

- Within GateHub, on the 'Home' page, did you select to 'Connect a Gateway' and choose the correct one for BTC?
... assuming so as that would give you the address to send BTC to from Coinbase

- On Coinbase, what's the state of the BTC transfer to GateHub? Is the record Pending or Completed?
... double/triple check the address you sent to matches the deposit address shown in GateHub

Cy
I ended up figuring everything out. I needed to wait till my wallet was activated by gatehub with the original 20 xrp. After that everything was quite simple.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

From
UK
Yeh, that caught me out too. I'd missed the need for a 20 XRP minimum balance for each of the wallets.

Glad you're up and running.

Status
Archived