Hi all I'm new to the forum but am eager to learn and invest

Status
Archived
From
New York
Curious about how this investment to buy cryptocurrencies is useless with out the dollar which it aims to replace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Curious about how this investment to buy cryptocurrencies is useless with out the dollar which it aims to replace.

Crypto is not really aiming to replace the dollar. Much like gold, real estate, or any other investment crypto is a hedge against the fiat currencies of the world, and it is another vehicle that can be used as a medium of exchange for goods and services. If one government, like China, bans crypto exchanges, there is still an OTC marketplace that is very hard to police and it will mean that miners and exchanges will set up shop in a crypto friendly country. In Texas someone just made the first Bitcoin real estate transaction. It's a great hedge against all currencies.

From
New York
Crypto is not really aiming to replace the dollar. Much like gold, real estate, or any other investment crypto is a hedge against the fiat currencies of the world, and it is another vehicle that can be used as a medium of exchange for goods and services. If one government, like China, bans crypto exchanges, there is still an OTC marketplace that is very hard to police and it will mean that miners and exchanges will set up shop in a crypto friendly country. In Texas someone just made the first Bitcoin real estate transaction. It's a great hedge against all currencies.

Who really cares about anything that butcoin can do for them but turning a profit?

Status
Archived