Hi Guys, I Am New Here

I a freshman here and I would like to introduce a cool project with you, Hyperion.

Hyperion aims to establish a global decentralized map economy for 10 billion people. Hyperion organically integrates innovations of three important dimensions, coined as the Hyperion Trinity of map technology, economy and society structures, to eventually achieve a sustainable and self-governed map economy of the world. People are empowered to build map technology, share economical return and govern map communities. High level dynamics of the Hyperion Trinity is illustrated in figure 1.
  • Crowd-build to incentive quality global map data contribution and distributed system infrastructure
hosting with Hyperion Digital Location Right (HDLR) as reward, i.e., HDLR mining;
  • Crowd-share to establish a sustainable decentralized map economy, in which map services fees are distributed to HDLR owners accordingly by smart contract, i.e., HDLR dividend;
  • Crowd-govern to reach consensus on technology and social-economic transition with delegated
governance, i.e., HDLR voting. The Hyperion global community is consisted of multi-level regional communities governed by HDLR holders delegates of respective regions.
figure 1.jpg figure 2.jpg
Figure 1: Hyperion Trinity Figure 2: Hyperion Technology and Service Architecture
Technology and Service Architecture (figure 2)
  • Protocol Layer: the Hyperion Protocol Network is a global network of Hyperion Protocol Nodes with installation of MapChain (Hyperion Blockchain), smart contract, and trusted distributed storage. MapChain, optimized for location data, supports cross-chain communication for enhanced interoperability and smart contract for extensibility. MapChain natively integrates our innovative Spatial Consensus Protocol (SCP) to reach consensus of static location data (map) and dynamic location data (localization) in a secure and verifiable manner. MapChain employs BFT + dPOS as block producing consensus algorithm to support scalable map services and enforce a consistent delegated governance structure of the Hyperion community;
  • Service Layer: this layer includes full-stack map services with tight integration with MapChain. Specifically,
it includes map production service (dMapper), map service (dMap) and location data intelligence platform (Hyperion Marketplace). Users can stake HYN (pay-by-inflation) to access dMapper and dMap services,
and spend HYN (pay-by-fee) for Hyperion Marketplace services;
  • Ecosystem Layer: Location-based services (LBS), such as location-based social network, advertisement and gaming, accrue value to HDLR. Hyperion will collaborate with a wide spectrum of LBS to enrich the Hyperion ecosystem. To demonstrate the full power of Hyperion services, Hyperion will develop example LBS, e.g., a consuming-facing map service named Titan and a location-based game.

Mission and Vision - Spatial Consensus and Autonomy over Digital Location Right
Time and space attributes are meta data. It implies that all services happen on the map. The invention of clock provides human with the consensus of time, i.e. the Temporal Consensus. However, the ability to correctly understand our surrounding by community, i.e. the Spatial Consensus, is constrained due to centralized control and censorship. Our mission is to provide Spatial Consensus driven map of the world.
The need of accurate and precise Spatial Consensus, together with the highly distributed nature of map data, demands a decentralized Relation of Production for map economy. We envision a future in which people have autonomy over digital location - people are incentivized with Hyperion Digital Location Right reward to contribute underlying map utilities, and use their digital location rights to share economy benefit and govern important community transitions in a sustainable manner.