History of cryptocurrencies

Status
Archived
From
London
Here's a post showing what has happened for 3 years in a row. :)

We have experienced the biggest dip at mid January, so what I suggest you guys to do is to HOLD and don't panic sell.

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
Here's a post showing what has happened for 3 years in a row. :)

We have experienced the biggest dip at mid January, so what I suggest you guys to do is to HOLD and don't panic sell.
Agreed. It generally always dips during this time of year.

From
Matrix
A very important thing for investors is the investment in crypto at the moment, I do not think there will be another period than January, and even if it still exists, because there is nothing certain and sure, now there is a chance as it exists a evidence with the graphs of 2016 and 2017. And an interesting thing is that not only bitcoin has dipped but that most have followed or have fallen due to some alone due to this period. What do you think, bitcoin has some influence on the other crypto? Is it the leader?

V4Vendetta

From
Texas
A very important thing for investors is the investment in crypto at the moment, I do not think there will be another period than January, and even if it still exists, because there is nothing certain and sure, now there is a chance as it exists a evidence with the graphs of 2016 and 2017. And an interesting thing is that not only bitcoin has dipped but that most have followed or have fallen due to some alone due to this period. What do you think, bitcoin has some influence on the other crypto? Is it the leader?
For now Bitcoin is still king but in a free market a king can be dethroned easier than one might think.

Status
Archived