How to buy BTC annoymously

Status
Archived
From
New York, USA
I'm new to crypto world, but I don't really understand what the purpose of buying BTC anonymously is. Can someone explain me?

From
Portugla
I've heard that it is possible to buy BTC on buycoinnow.com with no registration, you don't have to input your data or sth

From
Russia
I'm new to crypto world, but I don't really understand what the purpose of buying BTC anonymously is. Can someone explain me?
Usually people don't want to pass KYC or other procedures, that's why they try to buy crypto anonymously

From
Russia
I've heard that it is possible to buy BTC on buycoinnow.com with no registration, you don't have to input your data or sth
Yes, there are several sites where you can buy a small amount of BTC without sharing your data.

From
moon
You can buy and withdraw an unlimited amount of BTC directly at my exchange (PrimeXBT) with no KYC or submitting any personal information - all that is required is an email address (which can be easily be set up with fake details). It's a crypto margin trading platform that takes direct funding via bitcoin BUT payments can be made in fiat with credit/debit cards via Changelly in addition to more than 130+ altcoins which then converts it to BTC to fund the trading account. Of course, you can send the funds out of the account to another wallet address...or you can trade anonymously there on the platform.

Here's a 'how-to' guide on their Medium blog if you want to check it out at (medium.com/primexbt)

I like the sound of this!!

Status
Archived