HOW TO RECOVER YOUR LOST FUNDS ON BINARY OPTIONS

DO YOU WANT TO RECOVER YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON BINARY OPTIONS AND BTC MINING???

✅ Binary options may be used in theoretical asset pricing, they are prone to fraud in their applications and hence banned by regulators in many jurisdictions as a form of gambling. Many binary option outlets have been exposed as fraudulent. The U.S. FBI is investigating binary option scams throughout the world, and the Israeli police have tied the industry to criminal syndicates. The European Union is publishing regulations that will ban binary options trading. ASIC considers binary options as a “high-risk” and “unpredictable” investment option.

✅ Most people have lost their hard earned money through this binary options Tradings, yet they would go to meet scammers unknowingly to help them recover their money and they would end up losing more money in the process. You can easily identify these scammers with their Fake Testimonies, the thing is some of all these testimonies ya’ll are reading on these forums are fake, scammers are just trying to lure you into their Arms to get you ruined more.

✅ The Only People who are capable of helping you to recover your money are HACKERS, most of this Binary option companies are scam so therefore they have weak Database security, and their vulnerabilities can be exploited easily with the Help of our Special HackTools, Root HackTools And Technical Hacking Strategies. All we do is to hack into the Company’s Database, Extract your files and documents, Decrypt your Transaction Details and some Technical Hacking Procedures follows then you have your money recovered in Bitcoins.

✅We have a trained team of seasoned professionals under various skillsets when it comes to Hacking. Our company in fact houses a separate group of Hackers who are productively focussed and established authorities in different platforms. They hail from a proven track record Called “HackerOne” and have cracked even the toughest of barriers to intrude and capture or recapture all relevant data needed by our Clients. Some Of These Hackers Includes PETER YAWORSKI, FRANS ROSEN, JACK CABLE, JOBERT ABMA, ARNE SWINNEN And More

✅COMPOSITE HACKS is available for customer care 24/7, And You Can Also Contact us for other Technical Hacking Services you desire Such as:
* WEBSITE HACKING
* PHONE HACKING (giving you Unnoticeable access to everything Happening on the Target’s Phone)
* LOCATION TRACKING
* CLEARING OF CRIMINAL RECORDS
* SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS HACKING etc

✅CONTACT:
* For Binary Options Recovery
E-mail: Binaryoptionrecovery@gmail.com
* For Other Hacking Services
E-mail: compositehacks@gmail.com
Wickr: compositehacks

this world is full of deceit, now we dont even know who to trust, binary option scams here and there and even the ones claiming to recover lost funds are all scams, all the situations and stress brought sickness upon me which landed me in the hospital, there i met a doctor who made a research on the cause of sudden sickness of his patients and discovered binary option scams was one of the major issues, i heard he left his work for a while to acquire skills on fund recovery, now i can boldly tell the story because my fund has been recovered by him, you can now reach him through his gmail account at davidanderson1589.

I invested 90% of my retirement payment in cryptocurrency investment and in binary options with the mindset of getting it multiplied and enjoying a better retirement life. It was sweet and smooth from the start, withdrawals were easy and consistent until it gets to a point I started to be denied withdrawals and that was how I lost all money, I couldn't get my investment amount back not talk of the bonuses. I contacted several lawyers but it was all waste of time and money, they couldn't render an inch of help. God so good to my old self and family, I later met with a certified binary options recovery expert that helped me recover my money from the brokers, it was worth it to pay him 20%. You can contact the expert on "jimschonwetter@gmaildotcom" if you have found yourself in same situation as me, I can assure he would be able to help you just as he helped me, you can give him a try if you don't mind. You can also contact me personally on "mikaelsonwoodburn@gmail .com" if you need any more info from me. Binary option brokers and cryptocurrency brokers shouldn't get away with this.

Ethical hacking (1).jpg

Have you lost money to Binary Options Investment scam ?

Good News to all Victims of Binary options. Binary option has been around as an investment Platform since 2014/2015 and several investors have been a victim of this unregulated spectrum of investment. Many of this fraudulent company has conned victims into investing thousands of dollars with promise of high return on their investment. At the end if the day they made a way wit their money and dashing their hope. The hope for victims of BINARY OPTIONS have been brought back by recovery expert and claim analyst "ETHICAL GEEK HACKER". With over 10 years experience in Financial Fraud Investigation and computer Forensic investigation are now helping people to reclaim their lost funds from SCAM BROKERS. The scourge of financial fraud continues to expand with Forex and binary options fraud, in particular, gaining ground globally. Many hundreds of people around the world are targeted each day. In many cases, they are novice investors who are unfamiliar with the markets and do not recognize that they are dealing with a bogus trading platform. The fraudulent brokers rely on this lack of knowledge. Eventually, when the fraudsters finally decide that there is no more money to be had from the unfortunate target they cut all contact, the hapless investor begins to suspect that they have been scammed. However, the helpless investor begin to search for a binary option / forex recovery company. Ethical Geek Hacker group have been helpful to the victim of the financial fraud.

ETHICAL GEEK HACKER is A Trusted Certified Binary Options Recovery Expert and a Reliable team Hackers founded by William Lewis You can reach out to them on their website which i will provide under this post. They perform various hacking services such BINARY OPTIONS FUNDS RECOVERY, CREDIT REPAIR, PHONE & SOCIAL MEDIA HACK. Scammers are everywhere. We need help to disregard those evil in our community! That’s why I want to share what I discover about recovery of fund lost to ICO scams months ago. And Together lets fight against SCAMS!
Recovery Service
We have the intelligence and expertise in asset recovery, claim assessment. Our team of professionals will carefully asses your case, so we can determine
the best course of action. We may employing ethical reconnaissance and grey hat hacking methodology and still work in acceptable code of conduct. We have created a highly optimized multi-threaded C++ program and special hack tools to perform computer forensic investigation and brute-force decryption. This service is designed right from the start to be a scalable solution - it runs on a cluster of high performance Linux boxes, hosted on the Amazon EC2 cloud. This enables us to scale up to nearly any number of computing cores. We have tested this with up to 100 8-core computers, but more can be brought online if required.

Trust
Should you trust us in recovering your lost funds? Our Founder William Lewis is a senior Certified Ethical Hacker holding CEH, CISA, CISSP ,Redhat, CCNA, AWS certifications with more than a decade of hands on experience. He has deep understanding in personal security (social media, email, device etc), web and network security, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, cybercrime investigation, malware analysis, hack recovery and all kinds of security standards.

Payment
We would like to help you recover your lost funds to Fake and Unregulated Binary Broker Company. We want to do this because it is fun, it helps you, and we see the possibility of a monetary reward for us. You can pay in Bitcoins, Ether or other alt-coins (of course), typically from the total funds recovered . Just send us the details of your case we will review it, and we’ll try our best to recover it. Generally, we ask for a fee of 20% of the value of the lost funds, but this is payable ONLY if we succeed in recovering your wallet and returning your funds to you. If you have a serious need for our services, contact us by sending us an email at admin@ethicalgeekhacker.com and we’ll work something out.

Hopefully we can help you.

Regards
Ethical Geek Hacker’s Team