HOW TO RECOVER YOUR LOST FUNDS ON BINARY OPTIONS

I knew from the beginning that the binary option is a scam. Happy not to get involved in this matter. I don't know if it is possible to get back your funds but hope that your links are true and not another scam project.

To be honest. IQ options is one of the most genuine Binary options trader. I tried investing a couple times with
the help of an expert. He made me understand that the level of training needed is as such that one is gambling and
needs to review risk every time because its a “loose it all” industry that doesn’t give you a chance to get back
any of your losses. However many other brokers from other binary options trading firms that are either not smart
enough or scammers take advantage of their client. I have tried using some other Binary Options services and lost
about GBP 340, 000. Which was almost all i made while i was with IQ Options. All my world came crashing down. I
knew this is real life and i had to also fight back for what’s mine. I reached out to the company, action fraud and
the bank to have a refund but all to no avail, the contact broker became unavailable for over months. Then i
launched an investigation with a recovery expert (stevenjohn2073@gmail.com) who got 80% of my money back with his
expertise. Life never felt much better and also affected my trust in the Binary Options system and its profits. I
will be looking into other investment platforms but for now you have to stick to what works for you. As long as you
are sure you’re talking to a legitimate broker from IQ options then i think you’re good to go

To be honest. IQ options is one of the most genuine Binary options trader. I tried investing a couple times with
the help of an expert. He made me understand that the level of training needed is as such that one is gambling and
needs to review risk every time because its a “loose it all” industry that doesn’t give you a chance to get back
any of your losses. However many other brokers from other binary options trading firms that are either not smart
enough or scammers take advantage of their client. I have tried using some other Binary Options services and lost
about GBP 340, 000. Which was almost all i made while i was with IQ Options. All my world came crashing down. I
knew this is real life and i had to also fight back for what’s mine. I reached out to the company, action fraud and
the bank to have a refund but all to no avail, the contact broker became unavailable for over months. Then i
launched an investigation with a recovery expert (stevenjohn2073@gmail.com) who got 80% of my money back with his
expertise. Life never felt much better and also affected my trust in the Binary Options system and its profits. I
will be looking into other investment platforms but for now you have to stick to what works for you. As long as you
are sure you’re talking to a legitimate broker from IQ options then i think you’re good to go.

I rarely share my story with people, not only because it put me at the lowest point ever but because it made me a person of ridicule among family and friends. I put all I had into Binary Options ($690,000) after hearing great testimonies about this new investment strategy. I was made to believe my investment would triple, it started good and I got returns (not up to what I had invested). Gathered more and involved a couple family members, but I didn't know I was setting myself up for the kill, in less than no time all we had put ($820,000) was gone. It almost seem I had set them up, they came at me strong and hard. After searching and looking for how to make those scums pay back, I got introduced to a recovery expert Mr Gavin Eric who helped me recovered 90% of my investment back in 7 working days. i felt someone else might need his help that's why i have to recommend him, feel free to contact him via his email address: gavineric90@gmail.com for further information on how to get back your investment.

The problem with binary options is not that it is a scam in itself. However, when someone who is not knowledgeable tries to trade binary options, he will definitely lose money. The problem is that people are very anxious to make money and they don’t take the time to learn the strategy analysis and the accurate time to trade, Need help on how to trade and to get your lost money back from greedy brokers. For the past few years, as a financial analyst/advisor I have received series of reports and stories concerning fraudulent binary brokerage. I have read a lot of true and some obviously fake scam stories regarding it too. If you're a victim of this failed online marketing/trading platform. I can only refer you to one trusted recovery expert at fundsrecoverydome@protonmail.com to help recover your lost funds back.

After putting a large amount on my account, I’ve watched how my balance would go higher and higher. And , of course, seeing this “proof” of how I’m good at it, my manager Peter made me invest more over 50000 Euro. After a couple weeks of such magnificent trading, my account ended up over 340000Euro. An excellent opportunity to file a withdraw, no? No!! They released only 1500 in order to trick me invest more 100000. I didn’t have such money at the moment and I was put on hold....Weeks after nobody would even answer my calls or my emails. It became very clear, that I’ve become a victim of a huge and shameless scam. Time passed by and I was growing disappointed and very angry with my own naiveness. Only at August 2017 I came across zidex hackers , company, who works against binary criminals. They didn’t charged any upfront payment . It was a little hard to believe someone over the internet and phone again, but I lost to much money and loosing just little bit more, in case if its another scam, was not that painful. I’ve provided their team with all documents related to my trading and waited. After few weeks i got all my money back and have to send their 20% after I was able to withdraw all the recovered funds as agreed, i recommend them , contact John@zidexhackers. net to direct you on the process