How to sell transfer funds on Crypto.com?

From
Ontario
Hello all, I bought some coins (ZIL and THETA) using my credit card and now if I would like to sell some of the coins and transfer to my bank? Does anyone know the step by step how to do that? Thank You!

evo

Site Admin
Since you are already using the Crypto.com app, the easiest way would be:
  1. Sell your crypto from within the app and receive fiat currency
  2. Withdraw your fiat currency from the app to your bank account
And since you're from Ontario, the only problem I foresee is the Crypto.com app only supports USD and EUR currency, not CAD (Canadian) currency. If your Canadian bank account is not setup to accept USD, then you may incur substantial conversion fees for the transfer on the inbound, check with your bank.

Alternatively, the easiest and cheapest way, would be to convert the crypto to a stablecoin of your choice, transfer it to a Canadian account you have setup somewhere, and then convert/withdraw it to your Canadian bank account. Coinbase is probably the safest and easiest option, and a good gateway for Canadian residents.

From
Ontario
And since you're from Ontario, the only problem I foresee is the Crypto.com app only supports USD and EUR currency, not CAD (Canadian) currency. If your Canadian bank account is not setup to accept USD, then you may incur substantial conversion fees for the transfer on the inbound, check with your bank.

Alternatively, the easiest and cheapest way, would be to convert the crypto to a stablecoin of your choice, transfer it to a Canadian account you have setup somewhere, and then convert/withdraw it to your Canadian bank account. Coinbase is probably the safest and easiest option, and a good gateway for Canadian residents.
Thanks Evo, I have US account at my bank in Toronto and I did sell some coins to USDC wallet and now I have the option to “transfer”. When I hit “transfer” I get 2 options deposit and withdraw. If I pick deposit it gives me a scan code and that is where I get stuck and not sure if I’m following the right steps or not, I mean how do I provide my bank account number, transit,..etc. or am I way off track!? Thank you in advance (keep in mind my address verification in Crypto.com is still pending for the past 2 wks, I tried contacting support but no response, I’m not sure if that is related to my issue or not though).

evo

Site Admin
USDC is a stablecoin. You will need to convert this to fiat. When you look at your account section within the app, you will see a Crypto Wallet and a Fiat Wallet. Funds from within the Fiat Wallet can be sent directly to your bank account. Here's how to do it:

From within the Crypto.com app, go to the option of Transfer, choose Withdraw, and select the Fiat option, which allows you to withdraw fiat to your bank account.

From
Ontario

Thank you Evo, that was helpful I was able to follow the steps you outlined today. I’m just waiting to receive the email for the e-transfer to deposit the amount to my bank.

Reactions: evo

evo

Site Admin
Thank you Evo, that was helpful I was able to follow the steps you outlined today. I’m just waiting to receive the email for the e-transfer to deposit the amount to my bank.
Great to hear. Let us know if you need any other help or assistance.

And hope to see you more in the community here.